Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

5 Powerful Ways To Cultivate A Positive Mindset - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Powerful Ways To Cultivate A Positive Mindset (236 Views)

5 Powerful Mind Control Words To Sell Anything To Anyone / What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People / 5 Powerful Ways To Boost Your Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Powerful Ways To Cultivate A Positive Mindset by edun20: 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
To watch the full tips click the video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_FT16Sg6A

Our lives are a reflection of our attitude. It can be easy to become negative and cynical toward the world without even noticing. With the continuous exposure to tragedy and injustice that we are exposed to daily, we can quickly start to experience our own heartache and distress. Not only is this negative attitude preventing you from enjoying your life fully, but it can also have a significant impact on your health and environment. Here are five powerful ways that you can begin to cultivate a positive mindset and change your life.

Keep a Gratitude Journal
There are times when a single event can ruin your entire day, and an unpleasant interaction can overshadow the enjoyable parts of your day. With this awareness in mind, you can intentionally focus on the good parts of the day by keeping a gratitude journal. Every night, before you go to bed, write down five things that you’re grateful for and see how your attitude changes.

To watch the full tips click the video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_FT16Sg6A

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Thriving In The Post-covid-19 Workplace-azeez Moshood / Prepare For ACCA Exams In Canada With An Option Of An MBA With University Canada / Do You Want To Start A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.