Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (63293 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Torie8(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

Moving or stationary car ?

I've had the experience just once...a quikie.
stationary pls
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
Ravioli:

What are the positive qualities of the person you hate the most?
hmmm... I hardly hate people, no matter how bad they look.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
The wedding will be canceled while I find a way to help him out of the ungodly act

See this church girl oh! Are u are savior?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

I meant how do you keep and maintain your virginity considering pressure here and there. I'm sure it's a tug of war.
Very easy and simple. Na to put on ring cheesy and don't give in to temptations or be deceived by those guys who wouldn't mind
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
Torie8:
a movie script you say!

It didn't sound true to me. All the same, we are having rehearsals before the future.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by daholiest(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Soon
Torie8:
cool
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

See this church girl oh! Are u are savior?
Lol i am a Muslim
Na true love we dey talk about here o grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by daholiest(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
U no wan hear stories that touches the heart
Torie8:
stationary pls
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Very easy and simple. Na to put on ring cheesy and don't give in to temptations or be deceived by those guys who wouldn't mind

Don't you think practice brings perfection.

I wonder how naive you will look on your wedding day when hubby will say let's do.
You will say ' Darling, let's pray before doing the do' . Hahahaa
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
its a crazy tale

If you could only use one swear word for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
its a crazy tale
Spit it joor
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

I wonder how naive you will look on your wedding day when hubby will say let's do.
grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
Ravioli:

Spit it joor
grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
Torie8:
stationary pls

My 1st experience was in a stationary car too... But we were interrupted by the gate beaming his touch light at us. The kain speed wey I use start the car almost half-naked makes me laff till today. grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Torie8(f): 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
daholiest:
U no wan hear stories that touches the heart
I don't want to die and meet my creator and when asked why are you here I will be looking......... undecided abeg ooo ahh
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Reex12(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Lol i am a Muslim
Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

My 1st experience was in a stationary car too... But we were interrupted by the gate beaming his touch light at us. The kain speed wey I use start the car almost half-naked makes me laff till today. grin
lol
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:34pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

Lol. Naive while he teaches me and be contented with each other is better than been a pro with many body counts and comparing him now and then
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Lol i am a Muslim

Happy Ramadan fast.... Few days to the end.

True love doesn't exist, it's an illusion.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Torie8(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2020
fullblast:

hahahaha grin I can't imagine how your heart was beating up and down
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Lol. Naive while he teaches me and be contented with each other is better than been a pro with many body counts and comparing him now and then

Hmmmn... Alihamdulilahi!!

I want to be a teacher too.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Truth

please take it easy with me grin

If you could trade places with your mom or dad for twenty-four hours, who would you pick and what would you do?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:38pm On May 19, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Truth
Who is the craziest person you know?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by daholiest(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
Torie8:
hahahaha grin I can't imagine how your heart was beating up and down

No be small heart pounding, it was like Tom and Jerry cartoon escape.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
clevybrown:
hmmm... I hardly hate people, no matter how bad they look.

Bros??
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Truth
If you had nine lives, what would you do that you wouldn’t do now?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
Ezilady, I've been waiting for u...
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
daholiest:
Truth

Do you like them lepacious or plentiful? grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by daholiest(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
Hahahaha no reason am o
Torie8:
I don't want to die and meet my creator and when asked why are you here I will be looking......... undecided abeg ooo ahh
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2020
Ravioli:

If you could trade places with your mom or dad for twenty-four hours, who would you pick and what would you do?
Forget that one,It can never happen.Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply)

Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.