Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

“world Health Organisation Offered Me $20m To Poison COVID-19 Cure” – Madagascar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “world Health Organisation Offered Me $20m To Poison COVID-19 Cure” – Madagascar (342 Views)

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“world Health Organisation Offered Me $20m To Poison COVID-19 Cure” – Madagascar by MayorMuna(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2020
President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina has made a sensational claim that the WHO offered $20m bribe to to put a little toxin in their remedy for Coronavirus as the Europeans hacked their formulae for the Remedy.

Andry Rajoelina said that “People be vigilant, the World Health Organization that we have joined by thinking that it will help us, is there to kill Africans.

My country Madagascar has found a cure for Coronavirus but the Europeans have told me a proposed $20,000,000 to put toxins in this remedy to kill my African friends who will use it. I ask all Africans not to use their Coronavirus vaccine, because it’s killing.

READ MORE ON THE LINK BELOW....

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/17/world-health-organisation-offered-me-20m-to-poison-covid-19-cure-madagascar-president/

Re: “world Health Organisation Offered Me $20m To Poison COVID-19 Cure” – Madagascar by budaatum: 12:51am On May 18, 2020
I'm beginning to think this man is ill.

1 Like

Re: “world Health Organisation Offered Me $20m To Poison COVID-19 Cure” – Madagascar by Mynd44: 5:53am On May 18, 2020

(1)

Ghanaian Pastor, Bishop Obinim Still In Police Custody After Failing To.. / Earn By Reading News, Registration Is Free Till 15th / Thesame Folks Who Lamented And Shouted Death Sentence And Castration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.