Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures (3366 Views)

Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 / Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by taiwosamwell(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2020
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is a budget Android smartphone developed by Samsung Electronics. It was first released on May 1, 2020, as a successor to the Samsung Galaxy A10 that was launched last year. If you've been wanting to find out Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs and Price in Nigeria, then I guess this article is for you.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Key Specs
• 6·4 inches HD+ TFT display
• Octa-Core Chipset At 1·8 GHz
• 2/3GB of RAM
• 32GB of internal storage
• 13MP+5MP+2MP triple rear camera
• 8MP selfie camera
• 4000mAh battery
• 15W fast charge/ 4G LTE network/ Rear fingerprint sensor
Display and Build
Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 6·4 inches HD+ TFT display with 720×1560 pixels resolution, 268 ppi density, 19·5:9 aspect ratio and 81·6% screen to body ratio. The display has an infinity-O design which houses the selfie camera.
The phone uses both glass and plastic in the build with the glass on the front and plastic on the back and frame.
Processor and Memory
Samsung Galaxy A11 is powered by an octa-core chipset with maximum frequency of 1·8 GHz. The name of the chipset is not known and no official information on that. The processor is coupled with either 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It has a dedicated micro SD card slot for expanding the storage up to 256GB of storage.
Camera
The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a triple rear camera, the first a 13MP wide sensors with f/1.8 aperture and AF, the second a 5MP ultrawide sensors with f/2.2 aperture and finally the third, a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. It can record up to Full HD at 30 fps.
On the front, we have a 8MP selfie camera fitted in the punch hole notch at the top left corner of the phone which can record Full HD at 30 fps.
Network and Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy A11 has 4G LTE network in it for downloading and surfing the web. It also has 3G/2G network for other daily needs. It comes with Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, WiFi Direct and Hotspot.
Battery and Charging
Samsung Galaxy A11 has a huge non removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. It comes with support for 15W fast charge. It charges via the micro USB port. It doesn't support wireless charging or reverse charging.
Software
Samsung Galaxy A11 runs on Android 10.
Price
Samsung Galaxy A11 price in Nigeria is expected to start around N45,000 and above.
Depending on your location and model you decide to go for, the price will change.
However, there's no official information on the price though.
Others
Samsung Galaxy A11 has the 3.5 mm headphone jack. It also has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
Source: https://techfashy.com/2020/05/samsung-galaxy-a11-specs-and-price-in-nigeria.html

Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2020
No difference between this one and infinix except fast charging

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by witnezHD(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
Sounds over priced to me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by taiwosamwell(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
witnezHD:
Sounds over priced to me
The price I kept is an assumption, there's no official info on the price in Nigeria
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by witnezHD(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
taiwosamwell:

The price I kept is an assumption, there's no official info on the price in Nigeria
well i would rather spend that amount on umidigi s5 or A7pro...my thought though
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by taiwosamwell(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2020
witnezHD:
well i would rather spend that amount on umidigi s5 or A7pro...my thought though
Ok
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by Criptofxt10: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
rubbish...same crap with different design.... Samsung be disguising using brand name ...
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by CosmicGoat: 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
No difference between this one and infinix except fast charging
Samsung gives me fast charging at the same price infinix refused to
so why will I buy infinix when Samsung always gives much more for the same price
also the display will be better than the infinix you're bragging on cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by Bluish44(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
witnezHD:
Sounds over priced to me
Samsung phones are always overpriced
Re: Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures by witnezHD(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
Bluish44:
Samsung phones are always overpriced
what so special about aside from the name

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Oh! 2go Aint Working On My C6-00 / Glo Slashes Monthly Data By 50% / This Is Where You Should Be Posting Your Photos Not Facebook Or Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.