Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,649 members, 7,948,472 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Toefl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toefl (568 Views)

TOEFL Exams Dates And Test Centers In Other West African Cities 2014 / Admission Into Usa And Uk Universities Without Sat/toefl 100% F1 Visa Guaranteed / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toefl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,
pls i need anyone with info on the TOEFL exam very urgently as a school i am applying to is asking for the result.
pls you can reach me on 08032777721 or koyafatuga@yahoo.co.uk.
God bless you as you assist.
Re: Toefl by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
This is the link to the official TOEFL web http://www.ets.org/toefl you can register online if you have credit card or register with their test center to pay in your local currency but the result will determine your eligibility to secure admission.

(1) (Reply)

Pls< Wit Alarcrity: / Make Waves / Information On Part-time University In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.