Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? (1253 Views)

Why Owerri Zone Should Produce Next Imo Gov – Iwuanyanwu / Which Zone Will Decide 2023 Polls? / Why Anambra South Senatorial Zone Should Send Ifeanyi Ubah To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by helinues: 9:01am On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

You voted the North against the SS in 2015 and now you're saying SE is the enemy of the South. The joke is on you.
If SW is the only option we have in 2023, then let the North keep their thing.

Who did we vote in 2011 abi that year no exist in una calendars?

The zoning agreement is between Pdp not Apc..

Apc are merger of Tinubu AC and Buhari CPC.

The agreement between the 2 gebtlei in Apc is for Northerners to rule for 8 years while South will rule for another 8 years.

Pdp can continue with their zoning before faulting others
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by AhoadaRivers: 9:03am On May 18, 2020
If it doesn't go to the SE or SS to complete their tenure it remain in the north.

SW are least qualified to have it in the south (which they even claimed they are no longer part of, after the 2015 elections). yorubas have done their turn and MUST wait for others in the south to take theirs, if we must rotate presidency.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Davash222(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

Who did we vote in 2011 abi that year no exist in una calendars?
Your votes doesn't have any effect then.
Helinues my friend, have a nice day and stay out of troubles.

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by helinues: 9:08am On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Your votes doesn't have any effect then.
Helinues my friend, have a nice day and stay out of troubles.

Oya run along...Stop starting what you can not finish...

You should know lako facts dey for you guys
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by dukeprince50: 9:12am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
If it doesn't go to the SE or SS to complete their tenure it remain in the north.

SW are least qualified to have it in the south (which they even claimed they are no longer part of, after the 2015 elections). yorubas have done their turn and MUST wait for others in the south to take theirs, if we must rotate presidency.

I'm from the SS and if I had to respect zoning, I'll rather give it to the SE but as we all know, with the kind of politics ipob will they not make Nigeria hell if given power and destroy the country's unity? there is not even a single person worthy of becoming a president in Nigeria, immediately they get the power, they become showdows of themselves. whether south or north, I do not see a good candidate, the honest people do not have interest in politics
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by AhoadaRivers: 9:17am On May 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
I'm from the SS and if I had to respect zoning, I'll rather give it to the SE but as we all know, with the kind of politics ipob will they not make Nigeria hell if given power and destroy the country's unity? there is not even a single person worthy of becoming a president in Nigeria, immediately they get the power, they become showdows of themselves. whether south or north, I do not see a good candidate, the honest people do not have interest in politics

Oga you are not a SSner, stop deceiving your yoruba skull.
Shouting 'I"m from SS' as the first statement, confirm where you come from in oshogbo. You write-up is 'TYPICALLY YORUBA', even a brain-dead mugu can smell you out.

Cane your lane and face your region of sunset in the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by dukeprince50: 9:20am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Shouting 'I"m from SS' as the first statement, confirm where you come from in oshogbo. You write-up is 'TYPICALLY YORUBA', even a brain-dead mugu can smell you out.

u deh cap careless, I do not care whatever u call me, this is a faceless forum no mean say I no fit reason ur matter o.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by dukeprince50: 9:24am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

u joined NL a week ago and already knows who is a SSner and Westerner.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by AhoadaRivers: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
u deh cap careless, I do not care whatever u call me, this is a faceless forum no mean say I no fit reason ur matter o. This is the second time u have crossed my path

Shift go oneside abiodun abi na wetin ya papa dey call you.

Who you dey threaten? Thunder fire your papa if no do as you talk. See this murkite oo!

Who born you? I don tell you before make you show your face for Elele or Igwuruta make I mend your papa. Effing juman!
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by dukeprince50: 9:30am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Shift go oneside abiodun abi na wetin ya papa dey call you.

Who you dey threaten? Thunder fire your papa if no do as you talk. See this murkite oo!

Who born you? I don tell you before make you show your face for Elele or Igwuruta make I mend your papa. Effing juman!
ok, no kwalms, wetin pipu use know u with for Elele, wats ur name in Elele? u deh run street or u just deh ur papa house deh rap oñline, give me some info to use find u make we talk. in case u know, my name na JayJay for Borikiri, just enter the place ask of me in case u no fit leak ur info, i deh wait u.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by AhoadaRivers: 9:42am On May 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
ok, no kwalms, wetin pipu use know u with for Elele, wats ur name in Elele? u deh run street or u just deh ur papa house deh rap oñline, give me some info to use find u make we talk. in case u know, my name na JayJay for Borikiri, just enter the place ask of me in case u no fit leak ur info, i deh wait u.

See plenty capping ontop fake identity. yoruba man wey dey tench for batcher for borokiri dey form indigine.

Abobby quiet your mouth there make men no use cutlass flog your back pieces.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

You guys should know NL is not Ochenja market discussion.

Yaradua = NW president 3.5 years
Namadi Sambo= NW VP for 5 years
Buhari= NW president 5 years currently 3 more years to go

And you want Northerners to continue rulling?

So you guys option left your aclaimed brothers SS?

You guys are indeed the enemy of the south...

Sadly, their hatred undermines their ability to think/talk logically.

For Igbos, this is simply about raw hate for Yorubas and I hope naive and gullible Yorubas wake up.

Their excuses and allegations against Yoruba competing cannot stand any test of critical analysis.

Tinubu is a "thief" yet same Igbos celebrate the overturning of the judgment against Kalu for stealing.

North should carry on ruling rather than Yorubas because Yorubas have been President and VP for 16 years in two separate republics yet how long has the same North cumulatively led Nigeria for?

The clue exposing the hate of Igbos for Yorubas is in the noise of Igbos that "North should rule forever than a Yoruba become 2023 President".
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by AhoadaRivers: 10:24am On May 18, 2020
Grayoso:

Sadly, their hatred undermines their ability to think/talk logically.

For Igbos, this is simply about raw hate for Yorubas and I hope naive and gullible Yorubas wake up.

Their excuses and allegations against Yoruba competing cannot stand any test of critical analysis.

Tinubu is a "thief" yet same Igbos celebrate the overturning of the judgment against Kalu for stealing.

North should carry on ruling rather than Yorubas because Yorubas have been President and VP for 16 years in two separate republics yet how long has the same North cumulatively led Nigeria for?

The clue exposing the hate of Igbos for Yorubas is in the noise of Igbos that "North should rule forever than a Yoruba become 2023 President".

Stop crying as if you are the victim here. You are actually the aggressor. You are the one who have continue to revel in the marginalization of the Ibos, you yorubas are the ones who have always told heaven and earth that 'an Ibo man is not fit to be president'.

You've written thousands of editorials, articles, short communications and thesis in your yoruba newspapers on why Ibo must never president. You carried on the campaign of calumny online when internet came into Nigeria. Did you mean well? Have you ever meant well for them politically? Even when they have voted OBJ, a yoruba man?

Have any yoruba man dead or alive ever voted an Igbo president or VP into power? At least, hausa and fulanis have done that Zik and Ekwueme. Yet Ibos are supposed to believe that yorubas are their best allies socio-politically. 'Allies' who always seek to throw spanners in their wheels of political progress?

Now, they have woken up and are serving you the same dose of your medicine, all you can do as to cry foul as a typical yorubaman while feigning fake innocence.

Go and pick your towel where you took your bath. When you are ready to come to equity with clean hands, we'll know.

Ibos have voted yoruba into power, vote Ibo into power and balance the equation and stop trying to be greedy. Stop enjoying wickedness and marginalization! Stop it.

As far as truth and justice is at play, yoruba have no business running this country again until other sections in the south take their rightful stake. It will not happen by the power of the God of justice.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Chikelue2000(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
SeverusSnape:

You're talking rubbish mr. man. The North will have it again, Besides, The North is the only region with the most competent people, and they are the ones with INTEGRITY, isn't it?

Sai North! grin
yes....d north should have it again....they are so full of integrity......see Buhari....Mr integrity.....see Abacha.....a saint in heaven....Saint Abacha....let's not even talk of babangida or Abudulsalam.....very nice people.....
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Chikelue2000(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2020
Georgry:
South West no doubt, if una like make una dey shout Tinubu, he's a thief good! So is Buhari and all your Igbo governors, but you can't take it away from him, he's a very good administrator, the Igbo are so obsessed with the man, chest beating that he will never become the president of Nigeria forgetting that their 5% vote is very inconsequential....

I dislike Tinubu before een but the Igbo people just made me have a rethink, their hate toward the man is great as if he's the cause of their landlocked region, rubbish.
Hypocrite!!!!.....u don't want the Igbos to hate ur kind when u hate them always.....hypocrite.....
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by maestroferddi: 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
Georgry:
South West no doubt, if una like make una dey shout Tinubu, he's a thief good! So is Buhari and all your Igbo governors, but you can't take it away from him, he's a very good administrator, the Igbo are so obsessed with the man, chest beating that he will never become the president of Nigeria forgetting that their 5% vote is very inconsequential....

I dislike Tinubu before een but the Igbo people just made me have a rethink, their hate toward the man is great as if he's the cause of their landlocked region, rubbish.
Let me waste one arrow on an infant....

If not for rigging, the Yorubas cannot beat the Igbos in a free and fair election...

There are over 5 million Igbos in the South West...

At least 3 million in the North....(Kano, Kaduna and Abuja alone, go figure)..

Let's not even touch the South South...

There is more to rationality than being tied slavishly to Buhari's apron strings..
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
The world has moved on, they sent man to the moon, they have evolved technologically.

Meanwhile back in the medieval ages in Nigeria, we are still deciding which zone the next president should come from. Let me tell you, the next president has already been chosen, he will be from the North and will have a vice president from the South to appease the southerners. It will be business as usual with the status quo intact.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by HeadShot: 12:19pm On May 18, 2020
helinues:

Under Pdp right?

I'm so disappointed that you are tired of chanting sai barber ... Sai North

North will continue to rule this country until famine kills the populace...

2023... Sai North
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by HeadShot: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
The world has moved on, they sent man to the moon, they have evolved technologically.

Meanwhile back in the medieval ages in Nigeria, we are still deciding which zone the next president should come from. Let me tell you, the next president has already been chosen, he will be from the North and will have a vice president from the South to appease the southerners. It will be business as usual with the status quo intact.

Pure business as usual
Please help me tell helinues
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Georgry(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
Let me waste one arrow on an infant....

If not for rigging, the Yorubas cannot beat the Igbos in a free and fair election...

There are over 5 million Igbos in the South West...

At least 3 million in the North....(Kano, Kaduna and Abuja alone, go figure)..

Let's not even touch the South South...

There is more to rationality than being tied slavishly to Buhari's apron strings..

Chest beating as always, you simply don't have the number and you've built enmity with other regions especially the core north and what gives you the gut that the South South will vote for you guys? Because they are Igbo right?.

Let me school your sorry ass, no tree can make a forest and no matter what you think your numbers are it won't matter if you can't sell your candidate to other regions grin, so go back to the drawing board and start learning how to build a diplomatic relationship with those Hausa Fulani you hate and despise so much, because the Yoruba has very little to do in that aspect..
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by maestroferddi: 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
Georgry:

Chest beating as always, you simply don't have the number and you've built enmity with other regions especially the core north and what gives you the gut that the South South will vote for you guys? Because they are Igbo right?.

Let me school your sorry ass, no tree can make a forest and no matter what you think your numbers are it won't matter if you can't sell your candidate to other regions grin, so go back to the drawing board and start learning how to build a diplomatic relationship with those Hausa Fulani you hate and despise so much, because the Yoruba has very little to do in that aspect..
I pity people like you who hide behind a imagined hatred of the Igbos to explain their shortcomings in life.

We are here in Nigeria: An Igboman will ascend the presidency...You better start getting that drummed into your thick skull...

I dont like wasting too much time on infants....
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Georgry(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Hypocrite!!!!.....u don't want the Igbos to hate ur kind when u hate them always.....hypocrite.....

Hate begets hate and for every action there must be a corresponding reaction, I've been on this forum since 2013, I've never went through the tribal line before but now it's really annoying, the hate is too much, you guys hate the North so much because they are the cause of your problem ba? Then you hate the Yoruba because they decided to be liberal and diplomatic instead of tooling the hate line, then when some south south regions said they're not part of you you simply hate them, the kind of hate that burns, even your acclaimed leader Nnamdi Kanu is hate personified, saying any Igbo person going to a church pastored by a Yoruba is stupid, insulting and hating on all tribes in Nigeria, and you guys are very irrational and illogical, Mr Kanu will just give you a lies that defile logic and you simply key into it, now we lost Buhari and Jibril impersonated him, Even Jibril is dead now who will now address Nigeria today? Maybe Mubarak oh wait! He might simply say Buhari is reading from hell, anything to boost your bubbles. Stop hate, make una stop hate!
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by Georgry(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
I pity people like you who hide behind a imagined hatred of the Igbos to explain their shortcomings in life.

We are here in Nigeria: An Igboman will ascend the presidency...You better start getting that drummed into your thick skull...

I dont like wasting too much time on infants....

You can tag me anything you want but let me confirm something to you ; an Igbo man cannot become a Nigerian president even in the next 10 years let alone 2023 it's just not feasible, any candidate need to pull just 5% from your region to become a president grin grin

And you guys are very predictable when it comes to voting so it's easy to deal with you in all my life I've never seen people who vote for political party instead of the candidate like the east, very very annoying.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by orisa37: 3:46pm On May 18, 2020
IT'S Osinbajo.VS JONATHAN.
Re: Which Zone Should Our Next President Come From? by annayawchee: 9:09pm On May 21, 2020
Georgry:

You can tag me anything you want but let me confirm something to you ; an Igbo man cannot become a Nigerian president even in the next 10 years let alone 2023 it's just not feasible, any candidate need to pull just 5% from your region to become a president grin grin

And you guys are very predictable when it comes to voting so it's easy to deal with you in all my life I've never seen people who vote for political party instead of the candidate like the east, very very annoying.
I didn't know you already joined the bandwagon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Minister Akpabio Summoned / Panic as communist Entered Nigeria / Military Coups In Nigeria; All To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.