Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Bitcoin Exchange Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bitcoin Exchange Business (582 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Goats May Just Be A Mockery Of The Bitcoin Digital Coin / How To Start Bitcoin Exchange Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital.. / Bitssa - Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitcoin Exchange Business by Jared09: 8:51am On May 18, 2020
Bitcoin trading has become one of the businesses youths in Nigeria delve into and while there are high numbers of scammers who has made it hard to connect to the right buyer and seller, the bitcoin business is really booming daily. Here on nairaland, I've received few messages from people who want to learn how to start trading also messages from people looking to sell at high rate instead of the low rates their sellers offer them.
The major challenge in this business is TRUST and everyday the list of scammers continue to grow but through the right connect I can assure you there are people that buy bitcoin in Nigeria as high as 410/$, 420/$ and more depending on the rate compared to the 375/$, 380/$ people buy from most sellers.
I wish there is a way to combat this scamming of thing.

Re: The Bitcoin Exchange Business by jocarfid(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2020
Scammers plenty oooo..lost about 500 dollars before I wise up....now my buyer na one confirm lady and rate good for me
Re: The Bitcoin Exchange Business by Marius50: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Exchange your Bitcoin to other currency
Naira
Dollar
Litcoin
Etherum
BCH
Ripple
Tron

Message me on Whatsap +2348181769148

(1) (Reply)

How Do Hotels Keep Lights On / Check Out These Day 11 Materials That Are Earning Me 6 Figures Income From Home. / Indian Polo Tops#1600 From 5pics Above,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.