Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Sleep With My Four Daughters Because It Is Approved By God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With My Four Daughters Because It Is Approved By God (597 Views)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With My Four Daughters Because It Is Approved By God by Ilal: 9:04am On May 18, 2020
Man claims that God is in support of his act over his four daughters.

A 64-year-old man, Bassey Archibong, of No. 10 Kunle Dipo Street, Majidun, Owutu, in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State, has been arraigned for having carnal knowledge of his four daughters aged between 12 and 20.

It was learnt that Archibong had been having incestuous sexual relationship with the girls since 2016.

Archibong was arraigned on three counts of continuous sexual relationship with his daughters, failure to get their consent, and involvement in an amoral relationship with the victims before the Ikorodu Magistrates’ Court 1, Lagos.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/how-i-sleep-with-my-daughters/
Re: I Sleep With My Four Daughters Because It Is Approved By God by Paulynez(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: I Sleep With My Four Daughters Because It Is Approved By God by adebayour26: 9:17am On May 18, 2020
Stupid man.
Let him prove the way godapproves it or show it from the Holy book

(1) (Reply)

34 Years Old Fraudster Impersonates Dead Officer To Claim Benefits / First Bank Staff Arrested For Stealing 18.9m * MUMU / Body Of Six-year-old Rape Victim Found In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.