Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! (760 Views)

Help, My Charging Port Is Malfunctioning / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by BlueBanana: 9:28am On May 18, 2020
Good day all. I will just go straight to the point. Ever since I bought my Nokia 4.2 months ago I have been experiencing problems when sending text messages
Whenever I send a text message, I usually get debited for a number of times for just one SMS and this drastically reduces my airtime. This has made me to stop sending texts for a while, but sometimes I do not have a choice but to send an SMS
Attached is the screenshot I usually get when I text once. Also, when I call the person I sent the text to, he/she tells me he has received the same text for a number of times.
Any solution for my phone.

Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by khalhokage(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2020
Install another messaging app from the Google Play store to see if the problem is from the default messenger software or the phone's software itself.
Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by BlueBanana: 10:19am On May 18, 2020
khalhokage:
Install another messaging app from the Google Play store to see if the problem is from the default messenger software or the phone's software itself.
I have installed 2 third party messaging apps, all to no avail. The problem still persists.
Thanks for your input though
Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
Nokia android is shiit.I am using one currently.Whenever I am charging it it will indicate that it's charging but the battery doesn't charge at all.Sometimes it will charge.The storage advertised in the phone is not even the actual storage.It has been pre-loaded with 11 GB as against the 16gb that is advertised.However,after few apps installation the device will start acting funny.
Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
comshots:
Nokia android is shiit.I am using one currently.Whenever I am charging it it will indicate that it's charging but the battery doesn't charge at all.Sometimes it will charge.The storage advertised in the phone is not even the actual storage.It has been pre-loaded with 11 GB as against the 16gb that is advertised.However,after few apps installation the device will start acting funny.
Is the nokia your first android device?
Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by khingTony(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
comshots:

Na wa to you to. even If you buy 16 GB memory card, you no go see 16 GB, Na around 14+GB you go dey see

Okay this is it, The phone has 16 GB of storage, but they loaded the Android software alongside some pre-installed apps and other stuffs, that's what took the space, and that's how every Android phone is
Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by CosmicGoat: 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
comshots:
you're talking out of ignorance
my 32gb phone came with 25gb free space
when I checked, the android system took up like 6gb of that space alone.
so its very normal
also, stop filling you phone memory to the brim. it slows it down

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Phone Is Malfunctioning!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
CosmicGoat:

you're talking with ignorance a good sense of reasoning.
my 32gb phone came with 25gb free space
when I checked, the android system took up like 6gb of that space alone.
so its very normal
also, stop filling you phone memory to the brim. it slows it down

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Data Bundles And Internet Plans: Codes And Prices 2020 / Tecno Spark 5 Long Term Review BUY/ PASS ?? / Iphone 6 / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.