Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,902 members, 7,918,932 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Build Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build Your Love (197 Views)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Ladies, Will Your Love For A Guy Reduce If You Find Out He Has A Small D1ck? / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Love by Escudero(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2020
Love is a wonderful thing, it even makes the world go round.... Love is something that we want it to last but for it to last it must be built with strong foundation
Beauty fades, There are 3 stages of building love

Infatuation
This is when your are attracted to your partner newly you are obsessive about your new companion... Physical feature are there basically you are in a fantasy land...doing wilding things
You Accomodate
Adore
Admire
Affirm
Affection

The next stage is

Trust building
This is when you notice the red flags that you had ignored.. Question pop up in your head like

Will you be there for me ?

Will you be faithful sexually?
Some of the qualities that attracted you to someone may be source of annoyance

Loyalty
This is when you chosen to be vulnerable and you can be hurt.. Here I would say Men hold more leverage here women because a man decide to commit in a relationship first

For more updates, here is my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Signs It's Time To Seek Marriage Counseling / You Would Not Want To Miss This / Just For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.