Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life (7636 Views)

UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by adzone: 6:26pm On May 18, 2020
Very thoughtful. Success comes to those who work

www.adzone.ng

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Infinity988(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
My own.

13th

Any man that spend all his youthful energy on Nairaland Romance section arguing unnecessarily.

14 th

Any man that claim he is an Alfa or redpill man because he read it on romance section

My own

15th
Any man that likes quoting post just for the sake of attention .(Me excluded)
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by livebyday(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
This thread is pure unadulterated absolute rubbish!!

I have seen men who thick all these boxes and yet are very successful

Infact I know so many .

Example let's use one of my drinking buddies ,his name is let's say guy x
Guy x is as planless as they come , he rolls along life like a ball, he has a seven figure job, he is a regional manager , so incompetent that the CEO insults him in every management meeting , his team.members take him for granted but some how his department always meets their target , he's department has won the most awards

His team are always rude to him but they are some of the best in the entire company.

He Interviewed them but didn't take it seriously as he does with all things it's always a joke

Yet whenever the company has down sized his name is never there

It's so bad that one day he flew to Abuja for a RSM and the CEO saw him and asked "wow you still work here ?" This was 6 years ago

He is just a bugglimg idiot whom is totally favored even though he doesn't believe in giving charity doesn't go to worship and hadly ever prays and he is an arsehole who uses the F word alot even infront of his kids

He last went to church 19 years ago, he only prays on Christmas, new years Eve and his birthday or in a meeting where they are praying

He drinks every time , he is terrible with money , he can't keep a secret , he is dirty , he lies for the stupidest reasons

What baffles me is how he met his wife , she works in Chevron , infact when he met her she had just finished school and he didn't know she had a superb background

One thing led to another they started dating , play like play she got married while hiding her back ground today she works in Chevron they have two kids

I mean this guy can't give good advise to a ten year old

Yet favor follows him , he graduated with a third class no master's but he has kept his job.

He has no plans whatsoever he can't even sit down and make one up

But some how life always surrounds him with those who can get everything done

He says to me sometimes that "bro how did I get so lucky ?"

I look at this chubby mess of a man and I answer

"Life just doesn't add up sometimes "

He is the reason why I tell people motivational books are rubbish , I tell people threads like this are nonsese

Do you know how he got the job? I recall he told me back then he did badly in the interview and I wasn't surprised.

But we where relaxing in my house and he got the call to resume

Even he was surprised, guess what? After he resumed he discovered the person they selected somehow his phone was off for over two weeks they tried the second person and whom turned out was hospitalized in the clinic the CEO got impatient and told them to call the third person. But there was no third person.... they just picked any of the resumes of those that failed and it turned out to be my buddy

Listen forget all the stuff people say.. my buddy's life has taught me that life isn't black and white

It isn't Everytime that 1+1=2

Life sometimes just decided to favor you

I mean that guy has never fasted or prayed for anything in his life. He just his best and grabs a bottle of beer then forget everything

Somehow everything just works I'm his favor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
First and best piece of write-up I have read today.✔️✔️
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Chuky7(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
humilitypays:
There are many routes to success but one sure route I myself have tested and it's working even for people I have taught it is LAW OF ATTRACTION. You can attract whatever you want into your life if you master how to apply the power of attraction, it works like magic wink

Also, any man who loves only extremely attractive and beautiful women usually ends up successful, I can explain if need be.

Explain...
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Chuky7(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2020
livebyday:

Infact I know so many .

Guy x is as planless as they come , he rolls along life like a ball, he has a seven figure job, he is a regional manager , so incompetent that the CEO insults him in every management meeting , his team.members take him for granted but some how his department always meets their target , he's department has won the most awards

His team are always rude to him but they are some of the best in the entire company.

He Interviewed them but didn't take it seriously as he does with all things it's always a joke

It's so bad that one day he flew to Abuja for a RSM and the CEO saw him and asked "wow you still work here ?" This was 6 years ago

He is just a bugglimg idiot whom is totally favored even though he doesn't believe in giving charity doesn't go to worship and hadly ever prays and he is an arsehole who uses the F word alot even infront of his kids

He last went to church 19 years ago, he only prays on Christmas, new years Eve and his birthday or in a meeting where they are praying

He drinks every time , he is terrible with money , he can't keep a secret , he is dirty , he lies for the stupidest reasons

What baffles me is how he met his wife , she works in Chevron , infact when he met her she had just finished school and he didn't know she had a superb background

One thing led to another they started dating , play like play she got married while hiding her back ground today she works in Chevron they have two kids

Yet favor follows him , he graduated with a third class no master's but he has kept his job.

He is the reason why I tell people motivational books are rubbish , I tell people threads like this are nonsese

Do you know how he got the job? I recall he told me back then he did badly in the interview and I wasn't surprised.

Even he was surprised, guess what? After he resumed he discovered the person they selected somehow his phone was off for over two weeks they tried the second person and whom turned out was hospitalized in the clinic the CEO got impatient and told them to call the third person. But there was no third person.... they just picked any of the resumes of those that failed and it turned out to be my buddy

Listen forget all the stuff people say.. my buddy's life has taught me that life isn't black and white

I mean that guy has never fasted or prayed for anything in his life. He just his best and grabs a bottle of beer then forget everything

wow guy this is a lot...

funny I know of a similar person...just got lucky didn't put in an iota of effort...

while some of us are sweating it out everyday...
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Marvellous6: 11:02pm On May 18, 2020
Good
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Slimzzy00: 12:05am On May 19, 2020
humilitypays:
There are many routes to success but one sure route I myself have tested and it's working even for people I have taught it is LAW OF ATTRACTION. You can attract whatever you want into your life if you master how to apply the power of attraction, it works like magic wink

Also, any man who loves only extremely attractive and beautiful women usually ends up successful, I can explain if need be.

Explain please
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by yuswrld20(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2020
mine wanking crew vanity crew
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Nobody: 1:18am On May 19, 2020
Not tired of mounting unnecessary pressure on yourselves (men).
Now, unless you're self motivated, all these 12 commandments and more won't work shit. It will end in tears.
My only advice is for you to put yourself out there - anywhere, be in the right place at the right time to seize opportunities as they come to you (they always do). There's no rush, no competition, nothing like delay..forget what those desperate ladies had you believing all your life. See their biological timeclocks travel in very opposite directions from ours' - so I mind my own. Understand, only less than 1% of millionaires are below the age of 35 years! 60 is the average age. Think about that.
All these litany of horeshit won't save you. Just be around long enough till when it's your turn to reap from and inherit this earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by seanwilliam(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2020
humilitypays:

explain pls
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by seanwilliam(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2020
livebyday:

Infact I know so many .

Guy x is as planless as they come , he rolls along life like a ball, he has a seven figure job, he is a regional manager , so incompetent that the CEO insults him in every management meeting , his team.members take him for granted but some how his department always meets their target , he's

never downplay the role of "grace and luck"...

But aside those two, you Cant make it without what the op posted... it's still the traditional way baba- hardwork and smart work..

True true no particular pattern to success

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Pentasoft1978: 6:26am On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
There's no definite way to success.
Oga, there is oh....the world will always stand at attention for the man who knows where he is going. it whats you sow that U reap.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by livebyday(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:

But aside those two, you Cant make it without what the op posted... it's still the traditional way baba- hardwork and smart work..

My bro no pattern at all

At times my guys life just makes me think that this life , we don't even understand the secret yet
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Temptee101(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2020
Very salient points raised
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by mztahoney(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
You Can Read About Ancient History Here
PENADVOCATE
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Rich4god(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:

The obvious thing is that there is no pattern to success. Just be who you are. The list of the OP is mostly the characters and personality of extroverts. Most introverts don't posses such characters and that doesn't mean that they don't succeed in life.

Back in my school days, one of the outspoken and hard working guy in our class isn't doing so well. When you talk of hustling, the guy is there, but yet him never him am... Though that doesn't mean that he won't still make it in life.

The top three students in my sets, none of them where able to secure a job within the time frame of 5yrs after we graduated. Though now, they are doing well, one married a rich husband, one got a lecturing job through the help of a relation who lectures in that same school and the last one started a business.

But it will surprise you to know that the ones that we see as olodos in sch, the ones that graduated with 3rd class are the ones that got highest paying job.

Truth is, grace and lucky is all that we need.

I once created a thread and asked a question....

How do you define a hard working person?

How do you define a successful person?
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Hahjascho(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2020
livebyday:

Infact I know so many .

Anyway, in the of journey of success, favour and luck have their own place (s).

But what's your own definition of success?
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by livebyday(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2020
Hahjascho:
Anyway, in the of journey of success, favour and luck have their own place (s).

But what's your own definition of success?

It's a wholelistic perspective

It's a combination of all, societal value , career, financial, family , religious , philanthropy, a legacy and social standing

When all these boxes are thicked then truly I consider one successful
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Hahjascho(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2020
livebyday:

It's a wholelistic perspective

It's a combination of all, societal value , career, financial, family , religious , philanthropy, a legacy and social standing

When all these boxes are thicked them truly I consider one successful
It's good you summarised it well.

Now, does person who becomes so successful financially through favorable opportunies, chances and luck fits in to the definition of success you gave?...in addition to the previous comment you made.

Success encompasses many things not the way society has made us to believe.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Rich4god(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2020
Hahjascho:

Now, does person who becomes so successful financially through favorable opportunies, chances and luck fits in to the definition of success you gave?...in addition to the previous comment you made.

In Nigeria, most people believe that when you have money, you are successful. But there are people that leave a more successful life, even without getting rich.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Hahjascho(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2020
Rich4god:
In Nigeria, most people believe that when you have money, you are successful. But there are people that leave a more successful life, even without getting rich.
Yeah.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by livebyday(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
Hahjascho:

Yes they do, you can't be selective when the whole is considered

For example was Picasso a lunatic ? Yes but was he a successful artistic genius? Yes

It's simply what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Nostradamus: 11:22am On May 20, 2020
humilitypays:

please explain the bolded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Oyo State Abolishes N500 Examination Fee, Declares Education Levy Illegal / What Exactly Are We University Engineering Students Doing In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.