Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Still On IELTS 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still On IELTS 2 (180 Views)

IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG / Lets Be Your Guide On "IELTS, SAT And ALL' / How To Get High Score (bandwidth) On IELTS Portharcourt Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On IELTS 2 by adecarex(f): 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
Hello everyone, trust we are keeping safe. What a good day of the week.
Everyone is doing IELTS I also what to do it. The question is what do you need it for?
80k is quite good for something else than to waste it around.
Here is my advice;
Do a thorough research on what you can use IELTS for and see if you really need to sit for it. Many schools do not really need it especially if you have proofs that you were instructed in English during your undergraduate studies though they still list it under admission requirements. However, some embassy do request for it even after the school you are applying to has waived it for you so do your research on this.
In addition, there is a good probability that CRS score will drop for those who are looking into migration to Canada and there will be massive rush after the pandemic is over. So why not do your online classes with a tutor now (that's if you think you need one) and sit for the exam ASAP after the pandemic.
This is what I have for you today. Have a great week.
Till I come your way again, I am Adenike, IELTS tutor.
Reach me on 08031102845
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Interesting Economics Project Topics And Materials. / Business Intelligence Using Power BI And Business Data Analysis / Cold Pressed Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.