Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? (534 Views)

My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:34pm On May 18, 2020
Show some damn respect... we are in a techy world @ the moment and virtually 75% of our lives revolves around the likes of Fb, Twitter and the rest ... when it comes to relationships, the status quo remains desame... from toasting chats to dating chats and then the break-up chats.

If a guy or a lady has gifted you that privilege to be in a relationship with him or her then you should IN-THE-LIFE-OF-ME show some respect and do it the right way.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by Davash222(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2020
60% of most relationships started online and there's nothing wrong ending things where it started.
Or you expected me to send her a termination letter
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by ikh777: 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
show some damn respect... we are in a techy world @ the moment and virtually 75% of our lives revolves around the likes of Fb, Twitter and the rest ... when it comes to relationships...the status quo remains desame... from toasting chats to dating chats and then the break-up chats.

If a guy or a lady has gifted you that privilege to be in a relationship with him or her then you should IN-THE-LIFE-OF-ME show some respect and do it the right way.

WELL in the same techy world.... NO RULES APPLY.... so your opinion does not really hold.

What if the relationship started on SOCIAL MEDIA before it led to physical meeting, sex and outings.... it is normal if it ends through a 4 line msg on whatsapp then a BLOCK

You seem to ignore the fact that this generation is GONE already.... social media made kids disrespect those as old as their parents... NAIRALAND is an example, the art of respect is LOST... and as the years progress it will get worse... because everyone breaksup according to how angry or fedup as they feel at the moment.

So its sad, very sad BUT really the only rule is DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by LovelyPoison(f): 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
Yh dats true at least show some respect.........Good point
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
ikh777:

WELL in the same techy world.... NO RULES APPLY.... so your opinion does not really hold.

What if the relationship started on SOCIAL MEDIA before it led to physical meeting, sex and outings.... it is normal if it ends through a 4 line msg on whatsapp then a BLOCK

You seem to ignore the fact that this generation is GONE already.... social media made kids disrespect those as old as their parents... NAIRALAND is an example, the art of respect is LOST... and as the years progress it will get worse... because everyone breaksup according to how angry or fedup as they feel at the moment.

So its sad, very sad BUT really the only rule is DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.
trust me when I tell you it is morally wrong and lacks regards of a persons sacrifices during the course of that relationship. unless a guy or a lady lacks proper manners, ethics, etiquettes and good sense of reason then breaking up on social media won't be a big deal.

A relationship started on SM and should end on SM is an idea that oozes of sheer thoughtlessness, insensitivity and ignorance!
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
60% of most relationships started online and there's nothing wrong ending things where it started.
Or you expected me to send her a termination letter
its wrong !
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by Davash222(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
its wrong !
What's wrong? Starting or ending on social media?
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by jawalis(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
Better thank your star you are aware I ended the bleep. I may walk out without you noticing it while I continue shining your honeypot.
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Show some damn respect... we are in a techy world @ the moment and virtually 75% of our lives revolves around the likes of Fb, Twitter and the rest ... when it comes to relationships, the status quo remains desame... from toasting chats to dating chats and then the break-up chats.

If she can charge her bills on me via social media and we met through social media.

Bliv me bro, social media is the best place to break up.... gringringrin

But b4 u break up with any lady, kindly give her a good fvck, fvck her like never b4 then when u reach ur place, send a break up msg to her.. gringrin
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

What's wrong? Starting or ending on social media?
My focus is breaking up via SM... even though I find it rather amusing asking someone out on SM as well
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

If she can charge her bills on me via social media and we met through social media.

Bliv me bro, social media is the best place to break up.... gringringrin

But b4 u break up with any lady, kindly give her a good fvck, fvck her like never b4 then when u reach ur place, send a break up msg to her.. gringrin
street rats and slum dogs can adopt this crude way of living' ! no sane man born of a woman will think like that. where are the gentlemen in this part of the world.Gosh!!!
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by ikh777: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
trust me when I tell you it is morally wrong and lacks regards of a persons sacrifices during the course of that relationship. unless a guy or a lady lacks proper manners, ethics, etiquettes and good sense of reason then breaking up on social media won't be a big deal.

A relationship started on SM and should end on SM is an idea that oozes of sheer thoughtlessness, insensitivity and ignorance!

lol, you forget that these are MARLIANS.....

90% of what you may call relationship are just sexual/financial benefits..... PROPER RELATIONSHIPS START THE RIGHT WAY AND END THE RIGHT WAY....

Nothing is proper anymore, you can not follow Naira Marley, davido, etc and have a proper relationship.... look around you.... culture has changed o.

being RUDE, SAUCY and MANNERLESS is the new normal

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:23pm On May 18, 2020
ikh777:

lol, you forget that these are MARLIANS.....

90% of what you may call relationship are just sexual/financial benefits..... PROPER RELATIONSHIPS START THE RIGHT WAY AND END THE RIGHT WAY....

Nothing is proper anymore, you can not follow Naira Marley, davido, etc and have a proper relationship.... look around you.... culture has changed o.

being RUDE, SAUCY and MANNERLESS is the new normal
Who did this to Africaaaaans !!!
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
So many relationship started on social media, so is not wrong if it ends on social media too..
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:31pm On May 18, 2020
MD2080:
So many relationship started on social media, so is not wrong if it ends on social media too..
u agree with that too?
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by chelseamann(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
@Femcesc07
I was ban in the business section.
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by ikh777: 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Who did this to Africaaaaans !!!

same question I asked but the answer is..... WE DID IT TO OURSELVES BY TRYING TO COPY THE WESTERN WORLD AND ITS "FREEDOM"
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:49pm On May 18, 2020
ikh777:

same question I asked but the answer is..... WE DID IT TO OURSELVES BY TRYING TO COPY THE WESTERN WORLD AND ITS "FREEDOM"
chai!!!
Re: I Think It's Wrong To End A Relationship On Social Media. Wat Do U Think? by Femcesc07(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2020
chelseamann:
@Femcesc07 I was ban in the business section.
yeah got it

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Married Woman Caught Battering 10 Years For Not Sleeping With Her [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.