Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? (1045 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) / What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by XploraBen(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland is such a huge comic relief for me and I hardly go a day without checking out two, three or more front page topics of interest.

But the first thing I notice before reading members' comments on Nairaland are their Monikers! I have my first LWKMD gringrin moments seeing some really crazy monikers... Before I even get to laugh hard about the comments.

Some of these monikers are damn funny, weird and sounds crazy. Below are some of those monikers I have come across:

EzeNdiAra (King of Lunatics cheesygringrin)
Amstupid grincheesy
RottenCorpse shockedshocked
Supermugu (well done grin)
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
LordOfTheWeed (Your Highness Sir grincheesy)
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
MrNipplesLover (more grease to your mouth cheesy)
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
OgwuEgo shockedshocked (hope you're not planning to do what your moniker says?)
CHOPbeating grin
Legalcriminal (meaning you won't be caught? cheesy; D)
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
EvilPOTATO (where did you see it? cheesygringrin)
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

I'm tired of mentioning... Drop some of the freaking funny and crazy monikers you have come across too. Let's have fun. grin

PS: I'll be interesting if members with this monikers give a reason why they choose to bear them. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
my very good friend fisifunkododadacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Davash222(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2020
SweetCunt7 nko
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Davash222(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2020
ashewoboy:

Yours follow too
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Yours follow too

who asked you?cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Kingseex1(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2020
i dey come
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Crixxx: 1:42pm On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalala... That name stupid..
Don't ban me o.. I'm only hailing you
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by XploraBen(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
cheesy
Davash222:

Yours follow too
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by XploraBen(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2020
gringrin

Crixxx:
Lalasticlalala... That name stupid..
Don't ban me o.. I'm only hailing you
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2020
Obontami (my pussy hurts)

irunoko ( pubic hair)

Ajanlekoko ( Dog chasing a Fox)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by irunoko(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
wink
illicit:
Obontami (my pussy hurts)

irunoko ( pubic hair)

Ajanlekoko ( Dog chasing a Fox)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by OgwuEgo: 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
I am a young millionaire on social media so it's best I say I am into money rituals because, my money long, my money strong.
XploraBen:
Nairaland is such a huge comic relief for me and I hardly go a day without checking out two, three or more front page topics of interest.

But the first thing I notice before reading members' comments on Nairaland are their Monikers! I have my first LWKMD gringrin moments seeing some really crazy monikers... Before I even get to laugh hard about the comments.

Some of these monikers are damn funny, weird and sounds crazy. Below are some of those monikers I have come across:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

I'm tired of mentioning... Drop some of the freaking funny and crazy monikers you have come across too. Let's have fun. grin

PS: I'll be interesting if members with this monikers give a reason why they choose to bear them. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Crackhead25(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2020
Am coming first grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

now, this nigga just made me laugh. grin grin

well, in my own case, the motive behind my moniker is my love for breast sucking cheesy I love sucking breast alot.

I can get instant erection just by sighting a woman's nipples especially the ones that are visible, pointed and hard (huge nipples is a plus), aah! .... that's where my life depends on.

and as a high patron of runs girls (olosho), my main targets are girls with big boobs. if ur boobs are not that big, just have those visible and pointed nipples. then, I will fall for you.

I'm more attracted to girls with big boobs and, or visible nipples.

reason for my moniker.

I hail u specifically, bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by NaijadrivaCars: 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Idiotmod: 3:56pm On May 18, 2020
When the mod ban my real ACC till 2029grin grin
Person whey no even know if nairaland go still never sack am till that time cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by XploraBen(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2020
You're young Akajiaku grin
OgwuEgo:
I am a young millionaire on social media so it's best I say I am into money rituals because, my money long, my money strong.

MrNipplesLover:

now, this nigga just made me laugh. grin grin

well, in my own case, the motive behind my moniker is my love for breast sucking cheesy I love sucking breast alot.

I can get instant erection just by sighting a woman's nipples especially the ones that are visible, pointed and hard (huge nipples is a plus), aah! .... that's where my life depends on.

and as a high patron of runs girls (olosho), my main targets are girls with big boobs. if ur boobs are not that big, just have those visible and pointed nipples. then, I will fall for you.

I'm more attracted to girls with big boobs and, or visible nipples.

reason for my moniker.

I hail u specifically, bro.
I hail you too bro... Hope you're considering marriage? Make those Oloshos no go infect you. grin
Idiotmod:
Person whey no even know if nairaland go still never sack am till that time cheesy cheesy
gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Drizzy5001(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2020
grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Idiotmod: 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
You no put fuckdragnet
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
XploraBen:

I hail you too bro... Hope you're considering marriage? Make those Oloshos no go infect you. grin

gringrin

sure, every man must marry no matter how early or long it takes.

but, for now, make we dey flex. wink

no infection bad luck, always in cover.

thanx, gee.

stay blessed, bossman.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Idiotmod:

grin grin

him go don hand over your case to another mod nah grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by FisifunKododada: 7:07am On May 19, 2020
ashewoboy:

grin u no well o! grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

Lol, there was a time I needed to comment on a thread, so I opened a new account because my main account and some other accounts were banned unjustly by the mods.
You know it is actually painful when one mod ban person account unjustly...
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Legalcriminal: 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
I’m sorry for replying too late.

I wish to become a Politician and embezzle much funds. And that kind of Power that will make Bullion Van enter my compound without any investigation.

XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

it is the kind of potato that chokes haters in the neck.
It is also a good that sweetens the belly of lovers...

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 26, 2020
XploraBen:
A person that built wealth from scratch in this part of the world has a very great opportunity to have witnessed both sides of Black life .

...and based on the long-term street experience so far, it may be right to predict that the Nigga-Area's fortune has been looted ahead of her future 14th generation.

The moment that any citizen becomes aware of just 5% of the damages on ground (no be for those wey don samankwe o), such a person becomes irredeemably demonic, knowing that the country tops the list of where People-Eat-People to survive; hence, the real Survival of the Fittest!!

...everyone has to be at alert and rightly use their senses to continue adapting.

In other words, any senseless modafvker that approach me with election campaign, government crinkum crankum or person wey go dey behave anyhow go catastrophically CHOPbeating!!!!!

I Dey Deliver!!!!

cool cool cool

Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Ofemmanu1: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Legalcriminal:

I wish to become a Politician and embezzle much funds. And that kind of Power that will make Bullion Van enter my compound without any investigation.

Hehehe
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Ofemmanu1: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Chaii.
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Ofemmanu1: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

Ehhh!!
I made it!

Anyways, for me Nairaland is all about dealing with jackasses on every front.
Good thing is; I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2020
XploraBen:

Amstupid grincheesy
BeerParlour grin
Shukusheka grin
Idiotmod grin
haaaaaaaaa grin
OgbanjeProphet grin
Ofemmanu1grin
Maadoo grin
Freshgbedu cheesy
AlhajaChinyere grin
FuckDaMods cheesy
FuckAllTheMods cheesy
CHOPbeating grin
SofiscatedMoron grin
Badestman cheesy
NigeriaisDoomed cheesy
QuitNotice grin
flyingpig cheesygrin
proudevil shockedshocked
madone grin

Ah, you even noticed my humble self, my oga; you geh eye oo. More grease, bro

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi@79 Happy birthday Dr. Williams kumuyi / My visit to the Nigeria prison,So awful / Man Bless This Lady With N1000000 Just For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.