Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 (508 Views)

5 Unmarried Nigerian Female Celebrities That Prove You Can Be Single And Happy / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 / Princess Shyngle Shades Unmarried Female Celebrities Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 by solamakinde1: 2:11pm On May 18, 2020

Re: 10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 by solamakinde1: 2:11pm On May 18, 2020
In Nigeria, if you've reached your 30th birthday and you are still unhitched, the elders will harass you down the aisle, but some Nigerian celebrities are not melting despite the heat from their ancestors, friends, immediate and mediate families. Marriage is a sacred part of Nigeria cultural life, but these celebrities will stay single regardless, some even at early 50's. I can't really tell if unmarried at 40 is unmarried forever, you can provide me the answer as I list 10 Nigerian celebrities above 40 and yet not married.

I was thinking our 'Rihanna-Google searcher', Michael Collins (aka Don Jazzy, aka Don baba J) should make the list of Nigerian celebrities not married at 40 and above…yeah! Even though he's 37, I can actually smell him unmarried at 40…you said it's obvious right? I know! Lol

1. Eniola Badmus

2. Frederick Leonard Nnaemeka

3. Bukky Wright

4. Genevieve Nnaji

5. Faithia Williams

6. Jim Iyke

7. Rita Dominic

8. Kate Henshaw

9. Nonso Diobi

10. Eucharia Anunobi

Like I will always say, the list is endless, kindly use the comment box to add the ones you're sure of...

Get to see full post of the 10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 with pictures on my blog.

Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/05/10-Unmarried-Nigerian-celebrities-above-40.html
Re: 10 Unmarried Nigerian Celebrities Above 40 by Kdon2: 2:17pm On May 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Girl Beats 2 NEPA Officials Trying To Disconnect Light (video) / Suspended EFCC Chairman Thunder Will Strike You Oo. Imagine What They Found / Bbn: Who Among The Housemates You Want Out This Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.