Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,219 members, 7,970,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 (7564 Views)

Infinix Zero X Pro: Infinix Almost Gets It Right. Almost... / Tecno Camon 11; Pouvoir 2 Pro, Infinix Note 5, Hot 6 Pro: Which Should I Go For? / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Carloslehder: 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
I'm not talking of benchmark scores alone, I'm talking of flagship features the Mi 10 pro does not have like: An IP68 rating, 120 Hz high refresh rate, 1440p QHD resolution, high PPI, USB 3.1, Gorilla Glass 5 back, etc.

and besides, the OPPO find X2 pro has a higher Antutu Benchmark score 602,783
The mi 10pro doesn't come close to the likes of s20ultra,redmagic,asus rog,oneplus 8p,iphone11.
There is a reason it is a lot cheaper than this phrogues, in question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Carloslehder: 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
This topic might just be the most stupid thing I've seen this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by genius43(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:

the main sensor is a new sensor entirely, confirm your facts first. the Ultrawide sensor is the sensor they used as the main sensor in last year's 7 pro, that's why its field of view is smaller

Still doesn't measure up to the Mi 10 Pro in photography that is a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by EdopesinThe2nd: 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
to the mod that deleted my reply and banned me for no reason at all, know that I will continue to preach the gospel and expose Transsion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Navyguy(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
Redmi all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Trex4(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:

I didn't want to reply this, but I thought about it and said " Why not?"

firstly, I'll want you to calm down, cos, I'm not the cause of your predicament this morning, I barely know you

secondly, I may not be very good at tech, but, I definitely know enough to teach you.
Sorry bro for the rude reply I'm not like that at all. Kindly stay safe during this lockdown period.

But check out some tech news too while you're at it grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by khingTony(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2020
Trex4:
Sorry bro for the rude reply I'm not like that at all. Kindly stay safe during this lockdown period.

But check out some tech news too while you're at it grin tongue

cheesy grin

I know say Na trouble you just dey find cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by yuswrld20(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
pop up camera all na wash
in your dream shebi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
Trex4:
how bro? grin I was just being rude there
you were simply educating a fellow, i don't think it's rude to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Twifemmy(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

But but but the Tecno Camon 15 Premier has a 48MP camera and a pop up camera which the iPhone 11 doesn't have. cheesy

God bless you my friend, this was exactly my point. grin cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley hahahaha. I owe you one Tekno Camun15 PRO.......
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by chariisGRACE(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
Twifemmy:

God bless you my friend, this was exactly my point. grin cheesy grin cheesy wink smiley hahahaha. I owe you one Tekno Camun15 PRO.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by TrollKiller(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
Twifemmy:

why did you change the topic?
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
Lol op changed topic due to shame

1 Like

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Nobody: 5:19am On May 21, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
first of all, I'm just going to quote what Geekbench, antutu and Gadgetsnow, the oracles of smartphone specs and research, have to say about this senseless and outrageous claim of yours.

SOURCED FROM PROFESSIONALS

Link:- https://gadgetversus.com/processor/mediatek-mt6765-helio-p35-vs-apple-a13-bionic/

lemme break this write up down.
for those who don't know, the antutu benchmark test and score STRONGLY determines how fast and excellent a phone really is.
tecno camon 15 has a score of 87,000 points (appx.) while the iPhone 11 has an insane score of 457,000 points (appx.)

457,000 divided by 87,000 is equal to 5.257

that means the chip of iPhone 11 alone is 5 and a half times stronger than the Tecno canon 15 chip!!!!

we havent considered iPhone 11's more premium build, more optimized UI, better screen guards, better display, better battery life and yet it has beaten camon 15 to a pulp.

the iPhone 11 is only rivalled by the Samsung s20, galaxy s11, oneplus 8 and 7T pro and the Xiaomi Mi 10 Alpha Max. So why will one ignoramus from nowhere land here to compare the Almighty iPhone 11 with one mediocre Transsion device? just to get views and cheap attention? Disgusting.

when we say these tecno fans and marketers here lie shamelessly, some people will be antagonizing us.
na him be this oooo!

FINAL WORDS

To bring this claim down completely, I'm going to compare a 2018 Xiaomi budget device with tecno's 2020 flagship device

redmi note 5 vs camon 15

antutu final score

camon 15/15 pro - 87,000 points (Costs 100k plus on jumia)
Xiaomi redmi note 5 - 115,460 points (Costs less than 50k on jumia or jiji)

https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/03/16/xiaomi-redmi-note-5-scores-115247-on-antutu-higher-than-indias-redmi-note-5-pro/

the scores speak for themselves. a tecno 2020 device is no better than a Xiaomi 2017/18 device. shame.
even the redmi note 4 (2015/16) is better than camon 15.
I rest my case.

U have tried. Just that benchmark scores is not the only thing that defines a phone. A benchmark score of 87,000 vs 115,000 will not make any noticeable difference in speed in real life usage. Don't be surprised that even a phone with less score might be faster. A good example is the Samsung Galaxy A71 with snapdragon 730 vs TCL 10 pro with snapdragon 675. On papers the Samsung should be faster but in real life the TCL is faster. So saying redmi note 5 is better than this phone is kinda too extreme. Now before u call be a tecno fanboy stop it because I am not. Just trying to clear the air here. There are a lot of things that make a good phone, not just the chip or benchmarks.

The design, the camera (redmi note 5 has a terrible camera, I used one and I know the camera sucks), ram management (another area where the redmi note 5 sucks), etc. Left to me if I am asked to pick between this and redmi note 5 I would pick the camon 15. If it was against redmi note 8 then that's a no brainier.
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Kingexcellence(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:

But but but the Tecno Camon 15 Premier has a 48MP camera and a pop up camera which the iPhone 11 doesn't have. cheesy
This is 2020, by now I expected you to have known that there's so much more to cameras than megapixel coumts. Read up bro, don't be an illiterate
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Kingexcellence(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2020
greenhulk:

U have tried. Just that benchmark scores is not the only thing that defines a phone. A benchmark score of 87,000 vs 115,000 will not make any noticeable difference in speed in real life usage. Don't be surprised that even a phone with less score might be faster. A good example is the Samsung Galaxy A71 with snapdragon 730 vs TCL 10 pro with snapdragon 675. On papers the Samsung should be faster but in real life the TCL is faster. So saying redmi note 5 is better than this phone is kinda too extreme. Now before u call be a tecno fanboy stop it because I am not. Just trying to clear the air here. There are a lot of things that make a good phone, not just the chip or benchmarks.

The design, the camera (redmi note 5 has a terrible camera, I used one and I know the camera sucks), ram management (another area where the redmi note 5 sucks), etc. Left to me if I am asked to pick between this and redmi note 5 I would pick the camon 15. If it was against redmi note 8 then that's a no brainier.
You have some points actually but it's just so annoying to see someone dumb enough to compare the iphone to tecno camon whatever. I appreciate what tecno and infinix is doing (giving us the android experience at a budget), but in performance, ram management and everything that you put up there, the iphone 11 is just better.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Kingexcellence(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2020
khingTony:

it doesn't mean that the Tecno Camon 15 premier will take better pictures.

Camera resolution in phones, doesn't translate to better images, its just necessary if you want to crop or Zoom in more and still get a little bit more detail.

So placing tecno's 64 MP camera side by side with the iPhone 11 pro's 12 MP camera and comparing them:

1.by default(without using the iPhone 11 pro's Killer night mode feature), the IPhone 11 pro will take better pictures in low light because of its f/1.8 aperture compared to Tecno camon 15 premier f/1.9 aperture

2. The iPhone 11 pro's Camera has OIS(optical image stabilization) which the Camon 15 premier doesn't

3. The iPhone 11 pro can shoot 4K videos up to 60 fps, 1080p up to 240 fps, the Tecno Camon 15 premier cannot even shoot 1080p video beyond 30 fps.

4. And incase you don't know, you can't touch the pixel And the IPhone when it comes to having the best pictures and image quality on smartphones. even Samsung and Huawei Can't

The only edge the Camon 15 premier has is the higher resolution, which is irrelevant to most people.

It's so comforting to see that we still have knowledgeable people on nairaland
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Kingexcellence:
You have some points actually but it's just so annoying to see someone dumb enough to compare the iphone to tecno camon whatever. I appreciate what tecno and infinix is doing (giving us the android experience at a budget), but in performance, ram management and everything that you put up there, the iphone 11 is just better.

It is a SIN to compare it to iPhone 7 let alone iPhone 11.
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 10:14am On May 21, 2020
greenhulk:

have you used the redmi note 5 before?
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

have you used the redmi note 5 before?

Yes I have. Been almost 3 yrs now. I dashed it out earlier this year. Camera is a nightmare and hated it's ram management. Every other thing is good especially battery life. Some people recommended I install a custom rom to fix the ram management issues, but I like my phones to work out of the box. I don't like tweaking before I could get a good experience.
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 11:10am On May 21, 2020
greenhulk:

Yes I have. Been almost 3 yrs now. I dashed it out earlier this year. Camera is a nightmare and hated it's ram management. Every other thing is good especially battery life.
hehehe, and you think the camera and ram management of the Csmon 15 will be better?
Re: WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 21, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

hehehe, and you think the camera and ram management of the Csmon 15 will be better?

Let's be honest here, even the camon 12 has a better camera than redmi note 5. That doesn't mean it's a better phone though, like 720p display is so 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online / Just Got My Infinix Smart Tv / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.