Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

He Was Out Of Breath A Lot' - Odemwingie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Was Out Of Breath A Lot' - Odemwingie (313 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was Out Of Breath A Lot' - Odemwingie by TalkTalkhdmedia: 4:06pm On May 18, 2020
The legendary Nigeria central defender, who won the Africa Cup of Nations as player and coach with the Super Eagles, passed away on June 7, 2016 after a suspected heart attack at his home in Benin City.

Odemwingie and Keshi had been feuding after the striker was dropped from the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations roster but they both buried the hatchet few months before the tournament in Brazil.

SEE FULL REPORT

Re: He Was Out Of Breath A Lot' - Odemwingie by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
I'd been wondering where he was and what had happened to him.

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About New Premier League Schedule / Premier League Fixtures Revealed As Man Utd Visit Tottenham / Marcus Rashford Becomes Kids’ PE Teacher For The Day On CBBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.