Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Let's Partner With You To Promote Your Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Partner With You To Promote Your Brand (427 Views)

Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / 5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online / Please sponsor or partner with me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Partner With You To Promote Your Brand by yuyaasales(f): 4:42pm On May 18, 2020
We're a vibrant, creative and very responsive Integrated Marketing Communications Company with a passion for nurturing and building brands. We know the Nigerian market, understand the relevance of consumer insights to every business and we are skilled at helping businesses to connect with their target audience. Whatever the scope of your brand’s needs, you can count on our experiences in Advertising, Digital Marketing, Public Relations & Media Relations, Media Planning & Buying, Corporate Identity Branding, Merchandising and Event Management as a contribution to your business growth. 
 We deliver on strategy, on time and on budget. And we would indeed like to work with you.
Kindly send a reply if you are considering any of the options so that we can forward our Profile containing details of our Values and some Brands we have worked with over the years for Clarity.

Afterwards a free Strategy Document will be prepared for your Brand. Call me via the phone number on my profile for more information like our website and Values.

(1) (Reply)

Cream Container / Best Ways To Successfully Start Your Own Private School In Nigeria / Find A 1k Business Concept Note To Boost Your Post COVID19 Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.