Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lenovo Service Center - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lenovo Service Center (486 Views)

Microsoft Africa Development Center In Ikoyi To Shut Down / Dell Service Center In Chandigarh - Sneha IT Solutions / Lenovo Laptop Or Computer Repair Service Center Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Service Center by Scot1255: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Hi guys. My lenevo PC chargee blew yesterday and I need to replace it.. I was in computer village today and all lenovo charger they brought could only power the laptop. They couldn't charge it. So I need to take it to their service centre tomorrow. Pls help with address
Re: Lenovo Service Center by udemzyudex(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Scot1255:
Hi guys. My lenevo PC chargee blew yesterday and I need to replace it.. I was in computer village today and all lenovo charger they brought could only power the laptop. They couldn't charge it. So I need to take it to their service centre tomorrow. Pls help with address

When you test the charger, did you get plugin charging or plugin not charging msg on the battery indicator?

I don't think the fault is from the charger, I believe the charger that blew affected the charging section of the motherboard.

There is no way all the charger they brought will not charge it.

There is a service center in the same building with 3C HUB in computer village,the one on Olayeni Street.
Just climb the stair case and ask the security for the service, he will direct you to the place.
Re: Lenovo Service Center by Olachase(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2020
Scot1255:
the poster above me is right sir the problem is from the motherboard, why taking it to lenovo service center they might ask you to back in months time. you can contact Final Solution Computer Engineering at ikeja there hardware and software engineer are capable 09025496246 stay bless.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude Core I5 E6520 500hhd 4gram / How I Earn A Living With My Smart Phone / Hp Elitebook 8470 Core I5 320gb 4gb Ram 14.inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.