Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,771 members, 7,921,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) (581 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
One of South Korea’s top football clubs apologised for causing “deep concern” after being accused of using sex dolls to fill empty seats at a weekend game.

FC Seoul insisted the mannequins — used in the absence of fans, who are banned because of the coronavirus — had “no connection to intimacy gadgets”.

But some of the artificial spectators, deployed for Sunday’s game against Gwangju FC, wore T-shirts with the logo of SoloS, a intimacy gadget seller.

Other mannequins, which wore facemasks and were separated according to social distancing guidelines, held placards advertising the company and some of its models.

Most of them were female, but some were male.

FC Seoul said the company which provided the mannequins had previously provided them to SoloS, hence the advertising in which they were clad.

“We are sincerely sorry for causing deep concern to fans,” FC Seoul said in a statement, following uproar from fans and media.

“We have confirmed from the very beginning that they had no connection to intimacy gadgets,” the club said.

But fans were not convinced.

See The Complete Photos At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/south-korean-football-club-apologise-for-using-sex-doll-in-stadium/

1 Share

Re: South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) by paparazy06(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
Lol
Re: South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) by Mikocake(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2020
With social distance oo

1 Like

Re: South Korean Football Club Uses ‘Sex Dolls’ To Filled Up Empty Stadium (Pics) by Darato: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Creative
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

(1) (Reply)

Three Ladies On A Bike / I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.