Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,397 members, 7,940,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Significance Of Property Valuation For Capital Gains Tax Purposes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Significance Of Property Valuation For Capital Gains Tax Purposes (387 Views)

Cash Flow Assets. Capital Gains Assets. / Property Valuation For Visa And Immigration Purposes.. / Landowners In Abuja Take IG Of Police To Court For Illegal Seizes Of Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of Property Valuation For Capital Gains Tax Purposes by housevaluation: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
Unpredictability always prevails in the property markets. Hence, it can be difficult to estimate the value of a specific property. In order to get an idea of the value of your property, you can try to get a market appraisal or valuation done. Formal property valuation is done by professional and qualified house valuers in Melbourne. They use a systematic approach. Their job is to consider all the possible factors and thereby provide an unbiased, detailed, and comprehensive report of the property value.

What can you expect in a professional property valuation?

• The condition of the property
• Local zoning
• Description of the property
• Risk ratings
• Comparable sales

Advantages of property valuation:

• Property valuation can help in reducing the risk of purchasing a property for more than its original value.
• If you are selling your property, then valuation will give you the idea of the potential selling price.
• You will get an idea of whether to make some improvement in your property or is it good enough for being sold.
• You will also get to know whether to sell off your property right now or wait for the right time so that the price escalates.
• It can also be helpful in property valuation for capital gains tax purposes.

Now that you know the significance of property valuation do not make any delay and get the valuation of your property right now.
Re: Significance Of Property Valuation For Capital Gains Tax Purposes by HarunaWest(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2020
Valuation isnt aooreciated in Nigeria.
I tire for our society.
I just feel i read that course for nothing.
I remember when i was attached to Diamond bank, we were paid peanuts for valuation jobs. But whenever there was olant and machinery valuation for industies or for road construction, we don hammer grin

(1) (Reply)

To Let On Opebi Road / Just Out Now, For Sales, A Very Good And Nice 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat Each On / Nice Apartment For Rent Around Anthony,maryland,ogudo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.