Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,094 members, 7,949,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can One Be Born Again Through The Word Of God The Receives From Facebook/google, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Be Born Again Through The Word Of God The Receives From Facebook/google, (531 Views)

Faith That Receives From God / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be Born Again Through The Word Of God The Receives From Facebook/google, by louisadiks: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2011
PART 1. Can some one be Born Again and Spirit filled through the word of God he or she receives by linking up with a medium like the face book/Goggles?
Facebook,Goggles,nairaland have a space to accommodate millions of ministers whose primary goal is to share the word of God to the people of God without charge. Paul the Apostle said: for though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, If I preach not the gospel! For If I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make it without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
I find the whole system and their operations fascinating. The entire concept is a fulfillment of God’s word these last days that says the gospel of the kingdom of God shall be preached in the entire world for a witness to all nations and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14
.Now I can preach the gospel of the kingdom to the world from my room without restraint not hunting for men’s endeared pulpits. PRAISE THE LORD because ministers and others who shy away from knowledge would want to keep their members in perpetual darkness and ignorance of the word of God in the face of increased knowledge these last days. Daniel 12:4. Revelations 4:11 states: Thou art worthy, O Lord. To receive glory and honor and power, for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
There should be no hiding place for the Truth. The scripture states in 2 Cor.13:8 that we can do nothing against the Truth not serve any party or personal interest but only for the Truth which is the Gospel. Our Lord Jesus states in Matthew 5:14-16 that Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel but on a candlestick and it gives light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven, LOUIS ADIKIBARASIKA

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Overflow @ Pbc / Web 2.0 Standard Web Design / Live In Truth Or You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.