Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Mother In Law's Kiss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Mother In Law's Kiss (1079 Views)

One Word For The Mother Of This Boy / When You Offend Your Mother In Law Before Going To Work -PICs / Who Is The Mother In This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mother In Law's Kiss by SamMilla1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
A man was having some problems with his mother in-law.

One day, he was in a terrible accident with his wife where the wife's face was severely burned.

The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
Re: The Mother In Law's Kiss by pek(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
let them pray she doesnt find because if she does, yawa go gas.
Re: The Mother In Law's Kiss by afroqueen(f): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
also that means she can be kissingur ass

(1) (Reply)

Law / . / Oyinbo Pronunciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.