Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,917 members, 7,890,036 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Encouraging, Challenging & Celebrating The North Central Zone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Encouraging, Challenging & Celebrating The North Central Zone. (159 Views)

Col. Austin Akobundu (rtd) Offically Declares Senate At Pdp Abia Central Zone* / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / NANS Says JAMB Encouraging Indolence With 120 UTME Cut-off Mark. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encouraging, Challenging & Celebrating The North Central Zone. by Nelson7864: 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Kudos to the North Central Zone of Nigeria...

I wish to sincerely express my profound joy to the good people of North Central Geo-political Zone of Nigeria, for their hard work, focus, commitment, dedication to excellence, which has brought about their continuous national recognition. Check the following:

* Chief of staff to Mr President
* Board Chairman Federal Character Commission
* Seven (7) nominee to be an Ambassador among many others.

I describe this action of Mr President as commendable, noting that the honor bestowed to the the zone is well appreciated and deserving. As we hope for more.

Prof Ibrahim Gambari as Chief of staff, a man well knowledgeable with vast wealth of knowledge and experience across the globe. I and indeed the great people of the North Central Zone believe Prof. Ibrahim Gambari will bring his wealth of knowledge to bear in the discharge of his duty as the Chief of staff to Mr President. We have no doubt that with his versatility of experience and leadership qualities both home and abroad, we will redefine the office. Obviously, he is poised to providing exemplary leadership style to our great country and the North Central Zone especially in sustaining political stability, peace and security in our region.
The vacuum of the Chief of Staff to Mr President was well replaced.

Dr Muheeba Farida Dankaka who was also appointed as the board Chairman Federal Character Commission yet from the North Central Zone her appointment was well deserved knowing her integrity based background. I have confidence in her capacity to deliver efficiently in this new assignment. However I charge her to maintain her commitment to the course of her appointment in truth, progressive and prosperous North Central Zone that we are always proud of.

Finally to the seven (7) nominated Ambassador from the North Central Zone. Your nomination are well deserved and I hope and believe the National Assembly will give speedy approval.

I enjoin the above appointee and nominee to continue to be a good ambassador in their respective duty of assignment so as to attract more to the North Central Zone.

Once again congratulations for your well deserved appointment and nominations.

Long live the North Central Youth of Nigeria
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Your Sincerely,
Mandela O. Edogbo
North Central Advocate
enskynelson75@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bornday To Nigeria / Big Brother Naija Season 5 Auditions Begin Today / 5G And Your Health: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.