Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Men Do To Feed Their Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Do To Feed Their Family (558 Views)

This To Men That Feed Their Gf / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Do To Feed Their Family by Missyajoke(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2020
A lot of women don't know what their husbands sacrifice to put food on the table. Most times, they go hungry. Sometimes, they swallow their pride and engage in menial and debasing jobs just so their families can eat. A lot of times, they can't even buy good clothes to wear rather they sacrifice so that their wives and kids can get one. A man might not tell you what he goes through to get you the cash he gives to you as telling you might make you start underrating his person but to tell you the truth, men go through a lot and need to be appreciated.
"There are a few things that men want so bad they would do anything for it. I think a good number of men want respect more than love. They like to feel they have some power. I nearly cry when you tell a woman caller to respect her husband. There is so much selfishness in the world—in marriages. Prosperity has allowed women to be so independent, and thus so selfish. I always feel as though I come last—my feelings come last, my needs come last." "A good number of men want respect more than love."
There are three A's that men long for from their wives: attention, affection, and affirmation. Respect involves paying attention to what they do simply because they're the ones doing it. Respect means allowing the other person to be different and do things differently than you. One repentant wife told Dr. Laura, "And in the end, it doesn't much matter that they eat PBJ sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a day or that one tooth brushing gets overlooked or whatever little thing that used to set me off! One way to give respect is to give grace instead of resenting the things he does that complicate your life
Re: What Men Do To Feed Their Family by enedoboy(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
Re: What Men Do To Feed Their Family by ut47(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2020
God bless you
Re: What Men Do To Feed Their Family by temblor1(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
Your contact please?
Re: What Men Do To Feed Their Family by Missyajoke(f): 3:18pm On May 19, 2020
ut47:
God bless you

Amen
Re: What Men Do To Feed Their Family by eddy11896(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
They don't know, instead they will say, what did you do, God bless all the husting men

(1) (Reply)

Things Are Really Going Mad On 2go / H / A Life Changing Sex Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.