Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking (1115 Views)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Ritzy10(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2020
Photos Of A 50-Year-Old Woman That Got People Talking

When you thought you've seen it all and boom another shows up unexpectedly.

Apparently, the internet is on frenzy following photos of woman that claims to be 50 years old.

People are not doubting her age or purporting that she's lying, but how young she's looking is the confusion.

The woman identified as Saida Ramirez, celebrated her 50th birthday on May 15 and the pictures have since gone viral.

The mind blowing part of all these, is that she is a mother of 3 grown girls.

See More Below
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-a-50-year-old-woman-that-got-people-talking/

Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Vivianagoja(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2020
Genieve of naija
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Dobson43: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
shocked

Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by GOFRONT(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
Who dash Monkey banana!!!
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Makavelli25: 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
Earn up to 5k weekly Click link in my signature now
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by ShySteady(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
If this is true, then I have no cause to doubt that the Chinese have also brought into the market anti-aging genes... Lol
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Oluromantic: 2:28pm On May 19, 2020
She won't be looking attractive or have any flesh in her early years especially before giving birth
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by PARlS(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Riele(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
Earn up to 5k weekly Click link in my signature now
LMAO .
why don't you call all your relatives to follow you earn it .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Makavelli25: 2:34pm On May 19, 2020
Riele:

LMAO .
why don't you call all your relatives to follow you earn it .
Attention seeking black slut Quote me again and see how unending doom will befall your generation
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Riele(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
Attention seeking black slut Quote me again and see how unending doom will befall your generation
Come , so you're not ashamed of your scam business ?
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Darato: 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
Uhmmm forever young. Result of healthy living.

If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2020
she really took good care of herself
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Makavelli25: 2:39pm On May 19, 2020
Riele:

Come , so you're not ashamed of your scam business ?
Scam?? You are dumb dear Very dumb
So the little ounce of brain you got cant read that post very well.
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Riele(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
Scam??
You are dumb dear
Very dumb

So the little ounce of brain you got cant read that post very well.

LMAO

let me leave you to your scam business . You're the only one who believe you'll blow .
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Makavelli25: 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
Riele:

LMAO

let me leave you to your scam business . You're the only one who believe you'll blow .
still dumb
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by dialajenni(f): 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
na only her hands old oo...

the result of sugar boos holding body.....
Re: Photos Of A 50-year-old Woman That Got People Talking by Jay199(f): 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Chaii.nothing person no go see.. very very funny ���

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Hook Up In Ibadan B4 Loneliness And Boredom Will Finish Me. / Which Igbo City/state Has Highest Number Of Single Ladies / This Is The Main Reason Why Girls Don't Give You Their Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.