Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme (21242 Views)

FG Targets $500m To Develop Agro-industrial Processing Zones / FG Targets Production Of 8m Tonnes Of Rice In 2018 Wet Season / Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by executioner(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
So wetin do the remaining €5m?
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes i don't know why we like quick fix in our country i am sure if we gave €50million grant to engineering companies in Nigeria we would fabricated most of the parts needed to produce the tractors,now F.G is making Brazil richer like Oga Ambode did with his buses.I just hope they are buying our oil.It is a good development sha.
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
For those who will like to go into POS business call or Whatsapp 09070314423
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by uchmannn(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
This is huge, almost 500billions in naira. Anyway na steal they go steal am all
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
when they do it I believ

Fairmoney Is recruiting shop owners as referral agents
--- How its works
You register first, Fairmoney generates your working code for you and gives you banner as well,
When anyone needs loan ( either they ask you or you tell them about Fairmoney)
You ask them to download the app from playstore
After which, they sign up on the app and apply for loan and they will get to a section which they put your code in the referral section.
If they go ahead and get a loan successfully.
Fairmoney gives you #1000 for the job, and there is no limit to which you can make in a week via referal.
PLS NOTE
FAIRMONEY PAYS YOU every Tuesday of the week into your Opay wallet.
Registration as referral agent is ongoing and its free
Pls if you are interested, signify
By DM for registration and other details
WhatsApp 08056298736
Thanks
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by ralimfa(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
leave the job and start by reducing the cost of fertilizer from 10k to 2k I swear everybody go wan dy produce something Then you can achieve whatever you want to achieve
No doubt this one na another way of embezzlement God deliver my country
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by sevenhundred(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Which of the Fg?
failed guys(fg)

1 Like

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Billygee2u: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Which of the Fg?
The jokers and scammers

1 Like

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Prof0fficial: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
nice one
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by sevenhundred(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
Jacksonjames:
Lies
when they say machines will come from Brazil you know it is a lie.
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Billygee2u: 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:
They always target millions job every year and later nothing will happen. Fail government

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by rafcrown(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
youngsahito:
all will end with stealing and corruption..
Same people, same programmes, same results. GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Billygee2u: 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
meum:
This is super story

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by AlexyA(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2020
can't wait for FG, let me forge my own path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lulxEZd_k

a throwback to Nollywood movie Egg of life cast THEN and NOW. please like and subscribe. this is my own job
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Billygee2u: 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
They deliberately put the amount in Euros to avoid it showing 1 billion dollars

995million euros is over $1 billion dollars

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by tecnolad(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2020
They are always targeting. No action angry
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by sizer07: 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
Anuofias be talking as if killers herds men will allow people to farm in peace. Come to south south benue edo,delta worst hits with constant attacks on farmers been maim, rape there woman and killed by fulanis herds men yet nothing is been done about it. King of the north just send battalions of soldiers to fish out bandit terrorising his home state katsina, see nepoticism,tribalism at it peak

Tueh...........
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 19, 2020
They have started again, who did this to us, shwooooo
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by radiolover(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2020
Na today? Lol
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by iezeiyida(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
The current government of General Buhari is remarkably good with sugar-coated empty promises, tribalism and corruption

5 good years gone with nothing to write home about, and they are still stupidly promising heaven on earth
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by hartson(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
Sleeklord:
I really need a job right now.
Good day nairalanders.Pls I'm sorry for posting off topic as this is a very sensitive topic and also at this time.God bless you all.Pls I'm in need of financial assistance even if it's a loan for me to help myself and buy data to learn money making ways legally online so as never to do this again.Im a hustler but since this lockdown affected my activities all my gigs, handworks.I had to resort to the sad act of begging knowing the number of insults that would surely come my way.Ive tried all methods available to me but I've been shunned.Pls help a brother so he wouldn't do this again.Im also looking for mini jobs and ways to get cash.I don't mind if I pack people's faeces or carry concrete to build a house so for me to beg nairalanders means my situation has reached breaking point.This pandemic has affected everybody but I believe there are some people who look for genuine people to help.Pls if your heart leads you to help my account number is on my signature.As I have nothing to hide because I'm not a scammer.I can't fool myself when I know my condition can improve one day.I hope this disease ends soon for the resurgence of the economy.Nigeria that is normally in a bad state, Only God knows how the common man would face the coming months.
You see your appeal has been avoided like Covid 19 plague.Viewers are doing jump and pass on top your appeal.this time wey every body eye dey red you come NL dey open Ur yashi.
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by AFONJACOW(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
Always targeting and making empty promises... Where is Air Nigeria they spent billions just to design the logo... Ndi oshi
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by 4four(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
Audio own or real own
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by ussy09(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
only insane people believe lair mohammeds dem
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by SmartchildTutor: 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
Is it five million jobs that the government is going to give to citizens or jobs that the citizens will give to the government?
Someone explain please.
Anyway, "job" sef get another meaning for all man English.

Job: (verb) deceive, mislead, swindle, rob.
To job.
Example:
Their oga kpatakpata been yarn say him go roger them correct change after them complete the hustle. Las Las, na job him job them. Shishi, e no give anybody.
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Dollabiz: 6:05pm On May 19, 2020
lies
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by professorPABX: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
In my opinion, this is a very good investment to diversify from oil. Rice farming and production have saved us money and created jobs. Wheat is also consuming a lot of foreign currency, but the farmers in US with interest in Flour Mills in Nigeria may never allow wheat growing to record success.

Meanwhile, patronize us for the telecommunication needs of your farms, hotels , industries and residences. We have PABX /intercom system, office telephones, GSM gateway for PABX, GSM signal boosters, GSM Desktop phones and all office or industries communication needs. We have solutions for voice and internet communications for farms and industries. We repairs and install in addition to sales of items.

Contact Professor PABX on 08033737534 , 07082375805

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by TONYCHN: 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
Dear customer, Welcome to Join NRLC approved Mobile Gaming platform www.luckymall.ng, a Fair&Transparent Game with Accountable Technology. Start with ₦;50 to win your dream items, Cars, Apple products, Generators, Electronics, Shoprite Gift card,Airtime,etc. You can now enjoy ₦90 welcome bonus. Lucky Mall, Bid less and Win big.

Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by ProfAmaben(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2020
Audio
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by fallingsky(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=ogododo post=89723202]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-targets-five-million-jobs-from-e995m-agric-programme/%3famp=1[/quote

Audio job... Mumu government....
Re: FG Targets Five Million Jobs From €995m Agric Programme by Tundellinium(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
oooh God! All these people have come with their audio declarations. Please FG should just keep quiet, were tired of all these nonsense.

See as that one be like armed robber. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / Made In Nigeria Frozen Chicken / Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.