Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test (2312 Views)

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Kennyceez: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
Delta state government has ruled out Coronavirus as the cause of death of the 67-year-old American woman who died at a hotel in Osubi, Orerokpe under Okpe Local Government Area of the state on Sunday May 10, where she was lodged with her young Nigerian boyfriend.

The late American met her Nigerian lover on the internet and she came down to Nigeria on March 10th to be with him. They lodged in the hotel until she became ill on Sunday,  and she was rushed to the hospital where the doctors pronounced her dead.

The state government via its Twitter handle, has dismissed claims that she probably died of Covid-19, saying the test carried out on her showed she was negative for the virus. The boyfriend also tested negative.

https://showbiz.com.ng/update-american-woman-who-died-in-a-hotel-where-she-lodged-with-her-lover-tests-negative-to-covid-19/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by dammywapes(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
V pple no allow this guy take the whitty woman blow

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Nwodosis(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2020
An old woman can't be threatened by the size of a man's cassava because you can't tell what made her old! Sex should be ruled out as cause of her death, her lover boy should come out with the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
as i said earlier (one down, two remaining)...

MrBrownJay1:
- covid-19
- poisoned to rob her
- she couldnt handle the strong African anaconda, and after a week long of intense bedroom sexual acrobatics, she gave up the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by illicit(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
Free this guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Shormiey(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2020
Dude need to come clean now.....so wetin kee the woman ooooo? shocked.....one chance lover

2 Likes

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On May 19, 2020
This story is not true. How could she have arrived in Nigeria on May 10th, when this story broke days on May 11th? And from which America? The same country that has been on lockdown much of this and last month?

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This story is not true. How could she have arrived in Nigeria on May 10th, when this story broke days on May 11th? And from which America? The same country that has been on lockdown much of this and last month?

i asked the same thing on the initial thread which someone replied that... "the law is for the poor". lol!

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Kennyceez: 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
She arrived Nigeria March 10th and died May 10th. Open your eyes and read again.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Read it again. It says March 10. Not may 10. Don't always be in a hurry to argue. Sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
Kennyceez:

She arrived Nigeria March 10th and died May 10th. Open your eyes and read again.
Thank you.
Oh, my bad!
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by AuroraB(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
as i said earlier (one down, two remaining)...

It can't be too much sex..? I doubt he has true feelings for her and wouldn't find her sexually appealing, enough to overdose her to the point of death..?
Poisoning her is still not possible because, he's not gotten a green card wey be the koko cheesy
He's got nothing to gain from her death. Make dem free the guy and face USA by explaining how their citizen kpeme for here
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
AuroraB:
It can't be too much sex..? I doubt he has true feelings for her and wouldn't find her sexually appealing, enough to overdose her to the point of death..?
Poisoning her is still not possible because, he's not gotten a green card wey be the koko cheesy
He's got nothing to gain from her death. Make dem free the guy and face USA by explaining how their citizen kpeme for here

i wrote "poisoned to ROB her"
so couldnt it be to rob her of her belongings too?! or do you think this woman came to 9ja with zero dollar?
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by AuroraB(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i wrote "poisoned to ROB her"
so couldnt it be to rob her of her belongings too?! or do you think this woman came to 9ja with zero dollar?
I'd be surprised he'd do that in place of Green card.
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2020
AuroraB:
I'd be surprised he'd do that in place of Green card.

green card is useless today, since we all know that he wont be able to apply for it for months (if not more). covid-19 has changed the game AND with the amount of hunger everywhere, coupled with family members suffering, do you really think this one will wait years before getting some decent help?

this is just another get rich quick scheme...
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by yuswrld20(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
she fit use jazz come
Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by SmallmebigGod: 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
Na malaria kill the woman. Its no news how bad malaria can deal with people without prior exposure. If no be the guy kill am its most likely going to be malaria

1 Like

Re: Update – American Woman Who Died In A Hotel Where She Lodged With Her Lover Test by Nobody: 12:16am On May 20, 2020
Autopsy will confirm the source.
-The suspect is very close to the guy...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: As Miami Police Surpassed Every Police Of The World. Knees Down / Black Hotel Clerk Beaten By White Guests Who Called Her Racial Slurs / A Thief Transferred Money To My Account, Can I Be Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.