Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,986 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Made Him Kneel At The Backyard And Threatened To Send Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Him Kneel At The Backyard And Threatened To Send Him Back (328 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Made Him Kneel At The Backyard And Threatened To Send Him Back by MoneyMindset(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
Onyema flipped through her son’s report card, a smile peeling her lips back for the first time that evening. She had survived a long day at work and returned to find her new houseboy, Ebuka, loitering in her husband’s study, running his unwashed hands over carefully shelved books. She made him kneel at the backyard and threatened to send him back to the village the coming Christmas to continue toiling in his widowed mother’s farm.
“Mummy, did I do well at school,” her son, Chukwualuka asked.
“I am so proud of you, nna and I promise to get you anything you ask of me now – just say it,” she replied, snapping the report card shut and pulling him to her chest.
“Can Ebuka come to school with me,” Chukwualuka said, his face breaking into a brilliant smile. “He comes into my room every night to help me with my homework because you and daddy are always tired - can he come with me, please?”

(1) (Reply)

Cdc (us) Vs Cdc (ng) Twitter Post / Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? / Do You Know Why Girl Say Thank You After A BETTER (SEX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.