Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,493 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) (12514 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / About to Get married to an Igala Lady / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by amosonijoseph: 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
lol
rtdCivilservant:

He is such a daft human being. Let's ask him if he is a sound person with good qualities? It's just like saying men from his tribe are senseless cos he just confirmed himself to be senseless.
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by modextus(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2020
respect80:

So can I say that Igala people are illiterates since you are an Igala by tribe and couldn't write and punctuate your sentences properly?
Corrections-
1.You are not an Igala, rather you are an Igala by tribe or an Igala man.
2. Not and I'll tell you this. It's "and I'll tell you this," - that is, a comma(,) should come after "this" and not a period(.).

Don't forget to check my signature.
If you have been meeting Igala girls who aren't romantic then check yourself and be sure you aren't suffering from low self esteem because I don't see why you would choose to generalize something like this.
Good day!

Thanks for the corrections, the use of punctuations has always been an issue for me. But don't you think you should've used periods(.) On both your signature and personal texts? And No, my self-esteem has got nothing to do with how romantic or unromantic the igala girls I've been with were.
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by respect80(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2020
modextus:

Thanks for the corrections, the use of punctuations has always been an issue for me. But don't you think you should've used periods(.) On both your signature and personal texts? And No, my self-esteem has got nothing to do with how romantic or unromantic the igala girls I've been with were.

I can see you're still missing the point I'm trying to make. You see it like I'm trying to show that I'm better than you with English while ignoring the bone of contention.
I want to let you know that-
1. It makes no sense to generalize or stereotype a tribe (your own tribe in this case) simply because of the bad experience you've gotten from the few people you met from that tribe.
2. You haven't met "ALL" Igala girls, and trust me, you haven't even met the "MAJORITY" of Igala girls, so how did you arrive at your conclusion?
3. The attitude or character of the so called Ele-ojo which the OP couldn't even spell is something that can be found in girls from any tribe.
4. How are you even sure that Ele-ojo even accepted to date the guy cos I have seen where guys just approach a lady they like and no matter what her response was to them, they'll begin to see such lady as their woman and continue calling and sending texts even when the lady in question is yet to or didn't accept their proposal (I'm talking about guys dating themselves without knowing the other partner doesn't have their time).
5. Nairaland has become so boring ever since Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas succeeded in dividing it along tribal lines and so, to further raise the bars of tribalism will cause more harm.

6. Finally and once again, your writing skills is not what I'm out to criticize, I only used that as an instance to make you understand that every human being or perhaps tribe, have one reason or the other to be criticized due to the imperfect nature of man so no good or bad attitude is peculiar to one person or one tribe.
Wòla odudu òmaye.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by modextus(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2020
respect80:

I can see you're still missing the point I'm trying to make. You see it like I'm trying to show that I'm better than you with English while ignoring the bone of contention.
I want to let you know that-
1. It makes no sense to generalize or stereotype a tribe (your own tribe in this case) simply because of the bad experience you've gotten from the few people you met from that tribe.
2. You haven't met "ALL" Igala girls, and trust me, you haven't even met the "MAJORITY" of Igala girls, so how did you arrive at your conclusion?
3. The attitude or character of the so called Ele-ojo which the OP couldn't even spell is something that can be found in girls from any tribe.
4. How are you even sure that Ele-ojo even accepted to date the guy cos I have seen where guys just approach a lady they like and no matter what her response was to them, they'll begin to see such lady as their woman and continue calling and sending texts even when the lady in question is yet to or didn't accept their proposal (I'm talking about guys dating themselves without knowing the other partner doesn't have their time).
5. Nairaland has become so boring ever since Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas succeeded in dividing it along tribal lines and so, to further raise the bars of tribalism will cause more harm.

6. Finally and once again, your writing skills is not what I'm out to criticize, I only used that as an instance to make you understand that every human being or perhaps tribe, have one reason or the other to be criticized due to the imperfect nature of man so no good or bad attitude is peculiar to one person or one tribe.
Wòla odudu òmaye.

Wòla odudu sir. Ah, i see. cheesy
I get you now. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
hardbody:

Are you even deserving of those things? Dumbo
D.K you still alive? Impressive
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by respect80(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2020
modextus:

Wòla odudu sir. Ah, i see. cheesy
I get you now. Noted.
You're always welcome bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Relationship / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.