Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Will I Register On Fiverr? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Register On Fiverr? (301 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / Get Free 1gb Of Data On Any Network When You Register On Dent / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Register On Fiverr? by Midgut(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
Good evening guys

I have been trying to register with fiverr but I am finding it difficult with my phone. How will I go about it, guys?

please help your guy!
Re: How Will I Register On Fiverr? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2020
Bro no vex say I no come to answer your question but this your name funny me die. Reminds me of the days of embryology. The development and derivatives of the foregut, midgut and hindgut cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will I Register On Fiverr? by Midgut(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Bro no vex say I no come to answer your question but this your name funny me die. Reminds me of the days of embryology. The development and derivatives of the foregut, midgut and hindgut cheesy cheesy
I am not angry. I am a medical student.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Register On Fiverr? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
Midgut:

I am not angry. I am a medical student.

Good. About the fiverr stuff, maybe you should probably download the app or use a computer.
Re: How Will I Register On Fiverr? by Midgut(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2020
Guys na
Help your guy

(1) (Reply)

8 Causes Of Unhappy Marriages And Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It / Please I Need Advice / Yemi Alade - Boys (official Visualizer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.