Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. (546 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by kamtrix(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
Hi guys. I want to book a full body massage spa treatment for my parents as a surprise gift. My question is that is this a good gift for them especially for my dad. The massage applied is a woman btw and we've heard some funny stories about massage parlours. All entries will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by JOACHINpedro: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
It's no biggie unless you don't trust your dad grin
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
Why not take them to a nice restaurant or perhaps somewhere more fanciful instead of a massage. How do you think your mom will feel knowing fully well another woman is touching her husband. If it was you in your mom's shoes how will you feel kwanu.
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by Dominicane(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2020
Book for two please, cos conji na bastard

Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by kamtrix(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Why not take them to a nice restaurant or perhaps somewhere more fanciful instead of a massage. How do you think your mom will feel knowing fully well another woman is touching her husband. If it was you in your mom's shoes how will you feel kwanu.
that is quite true
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by kamtrix(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
the thing is the restaurant is too cliche. I need something different and interesting for them that won't warrant them travelling.
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by kamtrix(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
the thing is the restaurant is too cliche. I need something different and interesting for them that won't warrant them travelling.
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
OP Eleribu Nior Walai grin
Instead of taking them out or buy them expensive gifts you want to bring someone to massage him you're crazy anyways grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by Mordson: 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Just book strippers for them. A make stripper to titillate your mum and a female stripper for your dad.

Re: Is It Okay To Book Massage Treatment For A Married Man As A Gift. by kamtrix(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2020
Hi guys. Just to update. Still did the spa thing. Massage for mom and sauna for dad. They enjoyed it, I thank God for his wisdom. Thanks for your advice guys.

(1) (Reply)

To All Lovers Of Sex, Must Read / What Is The Password To This Free WIFI Network? / Rape Bill Is Targeted At Lecturers - ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.