Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] (10176 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

It will cause lots of controversy, so you don't want me to go there. The controversy on this thread is too much already — let's keep it for another day.

Ok no prob
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
foodthought:

I noticed you dont decorate well

I can't be perfect in everything, but if you write a book on it and it's worth it, I'll surely buy. Learning and improving is not a crime.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Can I be honest?
I see a guy working tirelessly trying to make it in life, I only took the book, the pen and the mini laptop to give my point.
Whatever that diabolic thing u are eating is none of my business.
When you see people who will make it in life, you will know them, just that pride full ur body sha, just keep a low profile, its a long journey but u will get there.

That is not a mini laptop nor a desktop
That is a portable DVD player, 10k because it is the smallest one I see there. Laptop keee
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2020
stevmatt15:

That is not a mini laptop nor a desktop
That is a portable DVD player, 10k because it is the smallest one I see there. Laptop keee

Your head get oil. It's a DVD player and it's even cheaper than that. I plan saving and buying my first laptop 5 years from now for 7k. I already have 4 Naira saved yet.

I hope I can get one at that range?

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Your head get oil. It's a DVD player and it's even cheaper than that. I plan saving and buying my first laptop 5 years from now for 7k. I already have 4 Naira saved yet.

I hope I can get one at that range?
Hahahahaha talk with the Op, he might have one out there for sale
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Marvog(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
Obs 204:
The audio book is playing with Windows Media Player via a Hp/Dell laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 10 OS.
The 2 bottles of water shows either if the two below
1. Boss spent some time in the room listening and taking notes, felt hungry and decided to go for the Fruit Salad.
2. Boss drinks a lot of water (Always keeping himself hydrated)
Still observing.......
Laptop has a Web Cam....
By the wall, there is a midsized ceramic cup, slightly above it is the end of a USB Micro Cord. This shows that a phone was unplugged.
It isn't the white one on d bed cos it has a cord attached to to already, my suggestion is that it was used to charge the phone used to take the uploaded pictures.
Jara observation: the laptop has internet explorer and operamini as its browsers, two other things maybe ('My computer' folder and Documents /Audio books folder) are running at the background indicated by the tabs on the Status bar....
OBSERVATION COMPLETED..besides the fruit salad also has Groundnut in it.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by foodthought: 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't be perfect in everything, but if you write a book on it and it's worth it, I'll surely buy. Learning and improving is not a crime.

Surely I would... Thanks for the tip

Though decorating your room should be easy... All you need is to be interested in doing. I noticed your curtains, bed structure and those things show that you don't real want comfort and leisure but rather you're simply buying based on necessity
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by foodthought: 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I could share tips on room improvement with you if you want...

Its your choice, though your room would be more comfortable
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Omo9ja147(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.
Kai mehn... na u and babe been dey eat... una drop food go tackle una self ne?
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Tell me what you observed from these pictures below. Let me see the smartest observation.

For those depressed sets of people that love abusing me just to get some likes, shares, and feel better, my advice is: use your time wisely to avoid me using it for you. Las las, na only likes and shares you go get.

This thread is only for people with sane minds, not angry animals looking for where to pour their generational frustrations on. #Smile.

I noticed that you were idle at that moment. Use that time to sleep. It will help you relax okay. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 12:34am On May 20, 2020
How much did you get your accommodation??

Is it Room and Parlour self contained??

I looks good!!

Let me know the total package and the area...
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by DriggityDre: 2:03am On May 20, 2020
My nicca.
Personal development is key cool

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by dukeprince50: 6:16am On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice post. But if I keep a low profile, you'll be more depressed — you won't have someone to stalk and abuse again. All the abuses you've hurled on me in the past made you so happy and I don't want to cut it short yet.

So, I'm your life — just shut up and keep stalking and abusing because that's the only thing you can offer.
ode, ur stupidity is overwhelming. I tried to be as nice as I could but u still no gree get sense.
I don't know who you think is stalking you, I just happen to bump into your thread and comment. Person I usually stalk should be explorers but I stopped early this year.

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 6:36am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

I ds year.
respect yourself before we come for you! edit that post now because we will all report you and you will get banned
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:48am On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Uh, hustling? You needn't have posted it Herr though, there's a lot that comes with working in silence. A friend of mine recently asked my post NYSC plans, I told her I'd be joining the Nigerian Army, while that might be 30℅ true, I do have my plans but certainly won't be revealing anything. I feel like things get jinxed when you announce your plans a lot or show everyone how hardworking you are (my take though), if I want some advice, I'll talk to you like it's some other person that needs it and not me. I've only just learnt this act recently and I think its sure is a good one.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by dukeprince50: 6:48am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:
respect yourself before we come for you! edit that post now because we will all report you and you will get banned
what's wrong in the post? Cos I said his stupidity is overwhelming?
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2020
Wow! That was one of my greatest sleep ever. Sorry guys, I won't be replying comments ever again — be it good or bad.

I have socialized enough and I have achieved what I wanted. Made lots of fans and made lots of lazy people become haters and from haters, they have secretly started improving their lives, so it wasn't a waste. I give God the glory.

I only have one more thread left to create on this forum before deactivating. Or I may not deactivate, but won't be active since there are other things to look into now.

It's a motivational post and you'll love it — trust me.

Bye for now — back to sleep.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 7:19am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
what's wrong in the post? Cos I said his stupidity is overwhelming?
. I just reported you again, by the time its up to 10 nah automatic ban , I wish more people will report you to make it fast.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:23am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:
. I just reported you again, by the time its up to 10 nah automatic ban , I wish more people will report you to make it fast.
OK o, happy reporting

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by FlutterDollar99(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2020
If people don't have you and talk bad about your hard work, that means you are not going to be successful.

You are on the right path bro. No matter what it takes, don't ever give up. No matter what they say grin
iLegendd:

Remember 2 face said. If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody.
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:

Master Master, I believe I understood the parable above.

to answer the question-

I looked at the pictures earlier and I was lost in thought, while analyzing it,

The picture says ...

1.you are an indoor person who loves to sometimes work from the comfort of your home laying on your bed.

2. the photo also says you are a writer , who draws strength and believe in the philosophy of the T Harv . Eker , " the secret of millionaire mind " whatever it may be , you valued that piece

3 Master had fruit salad for dinner after hours of brain work , a bottle of water was not spared as well
, which translated to eating healthy , an evidence to Master's earlier thread that Master is tired of chicken
as this is include Apple and other fruits and milk.

Prof iLegendd , this is my submission.
Imustsurvive remove my account number from you quote and stop blackmailing me.
Stop painting me bad.

This is all shade of wrong. Why are you frustrating me. What do you hope to gain.
You are definitely an evil person
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00am On May 20, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Imustsurvive remove my account number from you quote and stop blackmailing me.
Stop painting me bad.

This is all shade of wrong. Why are you frustrating me. What do you hope to gain.
You are definitely an evil person

I've asked you to tell me where or quote me with the post , you refused, you are just a bloody lair
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:04am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I've asked you to tell me where or quote me with the post , you refused, you are just a bloody lair
May God make life hard for you more than it has been as you have decided to fool the public.

may people who knows you are innocent bring against you false allegations just the way you have accused me of being a bloody lair
I may not be able to do anything to you but the universe will pay you back in 10 thousand folds. You will reap your evil and learn the hard way
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by Nobody: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
May God make life hard for you more than it has been as you have decided to fool the public.

may people who knows you are innocent bring against you false allegations just the way you have accused me of being a bloody lair
I may not be able to do anything to you but the universe will pay you back in 10 thousand folds. You will reap your evil and learn the hard way
. I said show me the post you are talking about, people see me see trouble ooo! well back to sender

if you said I have quoted you , then show me the post so I can unquote you, but instead of you to simple show me the post, you are here derailing, I don't know what you want me to do, the best thing is to ignore you henceforth
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by fox97(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:
You be fool.. tongue
Sense no dey ur head wink
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by ABCthings: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
Illegend wants no critics. Lol
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by AdeniyiA(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:

It’s certain that in the first pix, only one person was eating. Later you were joined by another person who opened the door wider. If i am on track but not totally correct let me know
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by macfish101(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2020
The spoon change
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by tellsblinks(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Wow! That was one of my greatest sleep ever. Sorry guys, I won't be replying comments ever again — be it good or bad.

I have socialized enough and I have achieved what I wanted. Made lots of fans and made lots of lazy people become haters and from haters, they have secretly started improving their lives, so it wasn't a waste. I give God the glory.

I only have one more thread left to create on this forum before deactivating. Or I may not deactivate, but won't be active since there are other things to look into now.

It's a motivational post and you'll love it — trust me.

Bye for now — back to sleep.

this guy seff.... you de really amuse me ooh
Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by ledaman: 11:03am On May 20, 2020
The guy love browsing a lot I guess and he is a chronic bachelor grin

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] by tellsblinks(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2020
Imustsurvive:

oga reporter!! their is nothing wrong in what he posted maybe you don't just understand simple English...

na only you go de report, and trust me nairaland won't barn anything

smh some people get work shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Important Are Looks To You? / Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.