Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Things You Need To Know If You Want To Succeed In Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Need To Know If You Want To Succeed In Life (449 Views)

Pls How Do I Know If My NIN Has Been Activated / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know If You Want To Succeed In Life by Donurch042(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
If you pay attention and read this post till the end you will learn something that will blow your mind, especially at the last paragraph
You see, everybody is good at something I mean everybody.

What is easy for you is not easy for others.

What you do effortlessly may not be easy for other people at all.
Your duty is to work on your strength and develop it.

Some people have raw talent but they need to polish it into skill.

Writing can be a talent, but copywriting is a skill but the oga of them all is profession.
Turn your talent into skill and your skill into profession.

My dear, you don’t have to be the head, you just have to be one step ahead.

You don’t have to be the best, you just have be one step ahead of the best.

You don’t have to read all books, you just have to be some chapters ahead.

I am saying this because our brain likes perfection.

You just need to be one step ahead.

You see, for you to be ahead and remain the head , something must be in your head.

My dear you must strive for mastery.

You don’t have to be the best, but you must strive to be the best.

You see, in the world of ordinary people , those who go the little extra are always seen as extra ordinary.
The average human being is dam lazy, we are naturally created to be lazy, no offense biko. Lol

We love our comfort zone.

So if you go extra mile to learn something and be good at it, people will pay to learn from you.

Get this

Never learn one thing about everything, learn everything about one thing.

You can read the above sentence again

Learn everything about one thing and become so good at it.

Be a master at one thing, you will grow branches of income in that thing.

Mastery is built with time.

Every master was once a disaster

But you must start, you don’t have to be great to start you have to start to be great.

so start that stuff you have in mind to start now , that business yes start it now.

If you want to learn the step by step process on how to legally earn percentage of the amount people spend to run ads and buy things online see my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Ebook Writer / Whatsapp Business – Making 100K Monthly Without Spending A Dime On Ads / Make money this period by using your mobile phone and data by just clicking ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.