Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,030 members, 7,949,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Which New Skill Would You Like To Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which New Skill Would You Like To Learn? (216 Views)

ASUU Strike: What Skill Would You Advice Young Students To Learn / What Skill Would You Advice Me To Learn / Which Skill Would You Advice I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which New Skill Would You Like To Learn? by yinkuscious(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2020
I was having a discussion with some young people yesterday about the effect of the coronavirus pandemic on global economy, especially Nigeria.

Most of them want to learn digital skills that can afford them the opportunity to make money right from the comfort of their home.

Some wants to learn data Analytic, while one wants to learn pastry and cake.

Which skill do you want to learn as the world face a new level of economy turn around?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $1000/month Online. / Study MBBS In Abroad - WHO, MCI Recognized | Minervaeduco / Join Me In Selling This Hot Products And Make #150,000 Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.