Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,891 members, 7,945,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) (2662 Views)

Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / Man Fights With Two Girls After Sleeping With Them And Refused To Pay (video) / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) by AmancalledGod: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
This happens when small girl begin to chop dick wey pass in brothers own

1 Like

Re: Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
Toxay:
You are not supposed to even slap at all.she is an adult for God's sake.
If she has offended you, withdraw any comfort you provide for her and completely ignore her
to preserve your respect

Which respect again, Respect that has flown out of d window u mean!!!.....
Op just leave d witch alone she's not worth d time, & don't expect anything like respect from her anymore cos d moment she said all that, that's wen it all ended.
I have sisters like that too & I don't care
Re: Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) by VicM6: 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
she don get god father... if u knw u knw....small girl big god
Re: Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
Lalastica1:

her actions really hurted me bro. like where did she gather mind from to slap me back. flashbacks to the moment she slapped me have just been playing in my head since
You're not mature enough, try to learn how to ignore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life / Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? / Ned Nwoko Allegedly In Talks With Emmanuella’s Family For Her Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.