Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira (770 Views)

Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi, Eniti Ogo Ati Ijoba Wa Fun Lai Ati Lailai. Amin / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by seglabsy(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
HOW CAN I REMOVE AMIN IKORIRA.SOLUTION PLS
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by umbo: 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
how do u know u have it
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by seglabsy(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
someone told me
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by SmileDance(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
The person that told you is only trying to instill fear in you, Manipulate you and control you . Not everybody will like you and its fine. Nothing is wrong with you. Repeat after me 'Nothing is wrong with me'

Stop listening to religious bigots.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by seglabsy(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
SmileDance:
The person that told you is only trying to instill fear in you, Manipulate you and control you . Not everybody will like you and its fine. Nothing is wrong with you. Repeat after me 'Nothing is wrong with me'

Stop listening to religious bigots.
not like that we are talking spiritual.someone called you to help and within 24hrs he just begins to fright you,etc.like dat like dat.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by joinpreneur(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2020
My take is this: someone who tells you you've the mark of hatred, go back to him or her and request for solution. If it's truly from God, you'll receive solution. Although, there are some people who are gifted to see but lack the ability to proffer solution. In that case, you've to leverage on the understanding of the word of God. Christ has died and received good number of things for you of which honor is one. Confess the finished works of Christ for you and live a holy life with prayers in your secret place. If a man's way pleases the Lord, he'd even make his enemies be at peace with you.

Remember that, every reality in God, Satanail also has the duplicate. If the personal who told you didn't express within the boundary of Christ's acknowledgement, pray and reject it.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by SmileDance(f): 5:51am On May 21, 2020
seglabsy:
not like that we are talking spiritual.someone called you to help and within 24hrs he just begins to fright you,etc.like dat like dat.
don't be frightened sir. As you can see I don't 'korira' you. Nothing is wrong with you. Do not be afraid.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by butterfly777(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2020
Simple.

Just pray like this: Every power of disfavor, working against me, die in Jesus' name.

This guarantees result if you are born again i.e, a Christian and you make the command, believing it is settled as you commanded.

God has given Christians authority over demons, including the demons that cause 'amin ikorira'.

Amin ikorira' means mark of hatred. It causes hatred and disfavour.

But is us basically demons attached to the person's life to cause others not to do good to the victim.

Just command as above, and you're free from them. Mind you, if you are involved in any onGodliness, repent and stop it. Things like that give chance to the devil.

Peace.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by butterfly777(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2020
Saying there is no 'amin ikorira' is like saying there are no demonic operations. People get bewitched in different ways, but as a Christian, you have authority over bewitchment.

All those things are just ways if putting demons to work against a person. So just command the demon assigned to work against you to depart from you.

Mind you, check yourself. Are you behaving in a way that can make people dislike you? If you do, stop the behaviour.
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by seglabsy(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2020
butterfly777:
Saying there is no 'amin ikorira' is like saying there are no demonic operations. People get bewitched in different ways, but as a Christian, you have authority over bewitchment.

All those things are just ways if putting demons to work against a person. So just command the demon assigned to work against you to depart from you.

Mind you, check yourself. Are you behaving in a way that can make people dislike you? If you do, stop the behaviour.
ok thanks
Re: How Can One Remove Amin Ikorira by seglabsy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
share it

(1) (Reply)

Cobweb, A Bad Sign. / My Dreams Of #endsars Protest Coming Back. Please, Pray For Nigeria / Help!!someone Should Pls Interprete This Weird Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.