Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,680 members, 7,948,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (78072 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by CAUSTIC002: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
omoadeleye:

Hehe, you are a foolish man
l swear. Best laugh today by far grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by klenton(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You see na?!
If I mention tribe now, Dem go dey vex.
Me and you know say Hausa man no fit do this rubbish, neither will a Yoruba man do this kind radarada.
some peeps are just plain stupid.

your a compound fool
even when the OPs name is balogun

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by eRay200(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2020
@Balogun106 it's very obvious that you still have not learnt your lesson. You're still looking for something to change your skin color back to the way it was. Don't worry keep applying things until you burn your nipples right off.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by CAUSTIC002: 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
gorgeousomo:
Have a stem cell cream you can use and will restore it in one week... Holla at me
it should heal naturally, dont encourage him to damage his body.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Fidelismaria: 2:05pm On May 21, 2020
Arrghh

Buy Oriflame

They won't hear

They rather use cheap poison

Op hit me up jare

I sell organic Oriflame products
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Opperwezen(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
Chai OP don take because of crayfish burn hand lol !!!
That scar ain't going nowhere I suggest you go buy make-up in preparation for your new ordeal sad

The perfection you sought for that area has been hijacked by your village people.

I learnt the very very hard way not to trust all YouTube tutorials or online forums on very delicate things like trying to fix damaged things, be it animate or inanimate. Never ever try to fix stuffs you know you have limited knowledge of, this OP is just a scape goat lol.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Onyi22(f): 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
AgentGoat:
Thank God you admitted you didn't follow the user instructions of the product. You be mumu.

I hate people that cared so much about their looks. Most of you are empty brain. Looking good is the only thing they have and what they can offer the society.
Na u mumu pass, u don't want him to care about his look because u don't care about urs Abi?
He only over do it that's all

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Beremx(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
Keep using Shea Butter. That’s the only cure to it
Balogun106:

I'm currently using Shea butter on it, but it's staining my shirts and also the smell on it are on almost all my shirts, reason is that i can no longer take off my shirts or even put on Singlet. So whenever i apply Shea butter i normally out my shirt on immediately on the bathroom after bathing, so the Shea butter am applying on it normally rubs my shirt also the smell of it are all over any shirt i wore, so i stopped applying it.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
Are you for real?...... I would suggest you use sharp knife to scrape off everything.... including the nipples.
Use coconut oil or shear butter.....yeye man.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Onyi22(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Arrghh

Buy Oriflame

They won't hear

They rather use cheap poison

Op hit me up jare

I sell organic Oriflame products
Oriflame products are rubbish, I want into it before but I later dump them
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by nathpope(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I'm currently using Shea butter on it, but it's staining my shirts and also the smell on it are on almost all my shirts, reason is that i can no longer take off my shirts or even put on Singlet. So whenever i apply Shea butter i normally out my shirt on immediately on the bathroom after bathing, so the Shea butter am applying on it normally rubs my shirt also the smell of it are all over any shirt i wore, so i stopped applying it.

1. Reading thru your story, I noticed you are someone who wants to grow an iroko tree in 1 month.

YOU SHOULD TRY AND WORK ON YOUR "PATIENCE" AT APPROACHING ISSUES bro.
Your impatience got you where you are.

2. Get original HONEY and original SHEA BUTTER gangan from those market women (NOT those packaged cream ooh) and apply it to the affected areas. You will get a good result.

Do not smear your chest with the honey or shea butter. Simply apply it on the affected part as you would apply simple cream on your body.
DO NOT SCOOP SHEA BUTTER on your chest bro. Simply apply it.

Just like someone rightly said, "It's an effective treatment against any form of scar, you might not get your clear skin back, but it will definitely remove the scars."

this one you are saying shea butter is smelling on your shirt, its lyk u neva ready to solve your self-inflicted problem.

May God guide you through...that is if u get ear to listen sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by nathpope(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2020
Beremx:
Keep using Shea Butter. That’s the only cure to it

u dey mind am?
someone like him wont listen to SIMPLE ADVICE.
He wants quick action cure.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by kunletexs: 2:09pm On May 21, 2020
I can't say much.....guess what I just keeping it real
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by exynos(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

The spot i had was very close to my nipple areas, during the process i was applying the chemical it normally slides to other surrounding area of my skin

Whoa! quick recovery bro
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Psych412(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
please op, how much did you buy the Shea butter
Balogun106:

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by toluleke(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
When i had eczema though i felt very ashame because people really distant themselves, Guys,ladies and all. But the best is never allow pressure to push you do what you shouldn"t.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Teespice(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
See a dermatologist.

While at it, stop using those harsh products on your skin. From the pictures you posted prior to when you started using those products, I didn't see anything wrong with your skin.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I will try to and see one, i have been so depressed since this happened, i haven't really been myself this past few day's, my life is nothing to write about right now. I can't even eat or do anything reasonable anymore.
You serious. Abeg, bros buy original Vaseline for your problem. And stop being lonely..
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Beremx(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
He’s running away from the smell and stains on his shirt. What a flimsy excuse
nathpope:

u dey mind am?
someone like him wont listen to SIMPLE ADVICE.
He wants quick action cure.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Eazie351(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2020
now you have big areolas. congrats
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by MMempire(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Chairman, trouble sleep for him house jeje, you go use leg kick am from sleep.

This is really serious. RIP to your areola.

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by RealEzee(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2020
Add vitamin e oil and honey to the Shea butter you're using already, not like two days recovery ooo cos I trust u African man na sharp sharp recovery u dey find, but apply the mixture daily for 2 months day n nite like lotion, it will heal and leave no scars.
I used vitamin e oil when I had an accident but only if I tell I did you won't know, there ain't no scars on my face
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by BaddieKay(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I was applying it overnight also, i don't take off my shirt when sleeping at night or wear Singlet, but i will try the aleo Vera because it dries faster, or probable look for a good aleo Vera cream to apply.
you too like cream...he's talking about natural remedies that won't cause u harm and you're thinking of chemical aloe vera

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Enwhen(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I will try to and see one, i have been so depressed since this happened, i haven't really been myself this past few day's, my life is nothing to write about right now. I can't even eat or do anything reasonable anymore.

Depressed for what u caused yourself ?...It is always dark around the nipple area for many pple including women and men...u bleeped up for not bringing that question here before undergoing self medication to spoil it skin....Don't compound it with various advice from this forum, it's now time for you to go see your dermatologist ASAP in order to get back your original skin...don't follow any trier and error again from this forum o, if u dont want to distroy your skin finally mostly because of that chemical u have applied, if not I would have given u a prescription....just go see the dermatologist ASAP
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Bigprick9inches: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
see a dermatologist if you can afford it. i heard applying honey to burns like this helps, i am not sure o so i wont ask u to do that.
try taking more vit c tabs and fruits rich in vit c. bro
no go take over does of vit c tablets o. more than 2000mg at a time can cause u heart attack.
but vit c will surely fasten the healing process
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Jobiski(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2020
This is a typical example of what is said to be medicine after death.
Lessons: Do not be too desperate in life. Consult before(it will save u time and energy+resources) and not after. Follow direction and precautions.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by 77up(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

Help me ask him ooo..how can man be talking of discolouration on his chest for God sake when no be gay. If na woman now, i for undertand cos they always use the mirror...I cant even remember when last checked my chest for anything, wetin concern Agbero with Overload.
na for here I know sey person dey check chest , shaa lemme goan check mine too grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by HarunaWest(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
wany:

That guy is a clean guy not an aboki,he knows the Worth of having a clean skin,blemish free.an aboki will never understand. undecided
Are you this jobless. You are a low budget troll.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Mafexy25(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
Quick recovery bro, God will heal you. Amen
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by reservd(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
Some pple dey find money to eat, you used the one you had to buy chemicals to escalate what never existed. I no sorry 4u, na God catch u
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Karmaisme(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

Tank's bro

I have a traditional remedy for your problem but I'm not sure if you'll use it as prescribed and its going to cost you 4k.

By the way, where do reside?

Call me on 08083168312 if you are interested.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Bakrabas: 2:33pm On May 21, 2020
Why are you disturbing while you're created in a perfect way. As for me I've two different colors that's even more clear, bold and obvious than yours on my chest. My chest is divided into two spheres of color and I'm cool with it as it makes me look unique when I put off my shirt.

One side of my chest is light and the other is red and I'm a dark guy. Same thing applicable to my leg. And likewise my left hand. The plenty wows I got from people especially girls made me realize that I'm unique in terms of complexion and I don't disturb myself over it.

Be contented with your nature appreciate God always. Look at those that you are better than not those that are better than you only through this you will live fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.