Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,825 members, 7,945,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Temptation In My House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temptation In My House (10693 Views)

#Lockdown: Temptation In My House... / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Temptation In My House by Topsic70: 8:12am On May 23, 2020
24volts:
Dear folks,
I need your advice, I am in a very big temptation.
My sister in-law visited us before the lockdown .
She is the elder sister of my wife and a widow.
I have been helping her and her kids ever since the husband died in auto crash in 2014.
During this lockdown that she is in my house with her kids , I noticed that she was just too nice to me in particular.
When the government eased the lockdown , one of the Mondays my wife went to her shop and the kids as usual were playing in the compound , she came into my bathroom were I was having shower, she met me naked and saw my third leg and the 2 big groundnuts hanging behind it.
She drew closer and I asked what was doing here.
She started crying , I quickly reach out to my towel and wrapped off my unclothedness .
Why did you just did what you did , I asked her again, but she continued crying , and eventually had to open up and tell me that ever since her husband died in 2014 that no man has ever touched her , she said the death of her husband affected her psychologically until I came in and started helping her family.
She confessed that the help made her to fall in love with me and would appreciate if I could screw her .
I pushed her away and came out of bathroom.

Ever since then , she has been disturbing me .
I was tempted to tell my wife about it , but the fear of both of them querelling for life or killing themselves I stay clear.

Please guys what do I do

Once my wife goes out she comes disturbing me to give it to her .
Ok , in one of those instance I asked her do you remember I am your sister husband , she said that is even the reason why she need me because it is one blood .

Guys please advice me oooooo
Just know DT she's (codedly) beefing ur wife already, and depending on how far she's ready to go, ur wife's life is in danger
Re: Temptation In My House by 247day: 11:14am On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Just know DT she's (codedly) beefing ur wife already, and depending on how far she's ready to go, ur wife's life is in danger
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.