Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Don Jazzy - I Never Had Money Issues With D’banj In Mo’hits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy - I Never Had Money Issues With D’banj In Mo’hits (298 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Never Had Money Issues With D’banj In Mo’hits by Musicprong: 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy or Don Baba J, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, . He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo' Hits Records

His also the founder of Mavins record, Michael Collins Ajereh aka Don Jazzy, has opened up on how he never had money issues with his partner, D’Banj while they ran Mo’Hits records.

In a live programme with the Ubi Franklin, the Special Adviser on Tourism to Governor Ben Ayade, Don Jazzy said he enjoyed an uncommon relationship with D’Banj while they both ran a record label together.

“The way I am with people in my company like myself and D’banj, money issues didn’t occur. I and D’Banj were so in sync that D’Banj can go to Oba of Lagos and return with N10 million and we would still share that money.

It doesn’t have anything to do with performance o,” he shared while stating the need for record label executives to have a good relationship with their artists.

Continuing, Don Jazzy said, “If you are not in a good relationship with the artist that is when he or she will go outside collecting shows and not tell you.

So bond with your artist more, it’s not everything that contract can solve but it is good to have a structure in place so that if by any chance things get out of hand you can step in and the contract can be what you guys can use to solve your problem but I try to make sure that it doesn’t get to that.”

The music producer and recording artist also shared how he has successfully managed his label in the last eight years.
Read more https://musicprong.com/don-jazzy-i-never-had-money-issues/

Re: Don Jazzy - I Never Had Money Issues With D’banj In Mo’hits by pastie(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2020
Old age setting in... Some call it maturity
Re: Don Jazzy - I Never Had Money Issues With D’banj In Mo’hits by slivertongue: 3:18pm On May 20, 2020
good to know that don jazzy and d banj ain't some toxic nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Animals On Planet Earth.(youtube Video). / Mojo Exposes Gucci Mane! I'm No Snitch! I Saved Your Life! Tell The Truth Gucci / Cynthia Morgan Reveals The Truth As Fans Tag Her A Liar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.