Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity (3626 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2020
smiley
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2020
h
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
h
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by petra1(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2020
This attention seeker again.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
petra1:
This attention seeker again.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME FOLLOWING ME.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by petra1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
patvioh:

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME FOLLOWING ME.

Go and find work to do money will come.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
petra1:

Go and find work to do money will come.

I SAY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2020
THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN REACHING OUT.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
smiley
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by ogyunging(m): 4:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Any hope?

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
ogyunging:
Any hope?

There is always hope sir for someone who has a will and determination for something, But if you have anything concerning my issue you can still share.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by terrezo2002(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
patvioh:
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..MAINLY TO BE RICH.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE

+255758354393.

SEE HOW YOU WANT TO USE YOUR HANDS TO DESTROY YOURSELF. WHO TOLD YOU DEVIL HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO GIVE YOU. IT IS BETTER TO BE VERY POOR THAN TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL. JESUS CHRIST IS WHAT YOU SEEK.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

SEE HOW YOU WANT TO USE YOUR HANDS TO DESTROY YOURSELF. WHO TOLD YOU DEVIL HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO GIVE YOU. IT IS BETTER TO BE VERY POOR THAN TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL. JESUS CHRIST IS WHAT YOU SEEK.

CHURCHES ARE SO MANY OUT THERE TO PREACH MR REVEREND. GO AND PREACH.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by dododawa1: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
You are not ready
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by terrezo2002(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
patvioh:

CHURCHES ARE SO MANY OUT THERE TO PREACH MR REVEREND. GO AND PREACH.
Okay. All the best in your quest.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
dododawa1:
You are not ready

You have the right to speak your mind. Good day.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

Okay. All the best in your quest.

Shukuran!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
. smileyj
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
.. smiley
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
:::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
::::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
:::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2020
::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2020
::::;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;;:::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;:::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;;;:::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / Man Visits Heaven And Meets God!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.