Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Business Plan Demystified; Even My Grandma Can Write It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan Demystified; Even My Grandma Can Write It (474 Views)

A Well Written CV Can Boost Your Chances Of Employment By 50% Let Me Write It! / Nigerian Grandma In The US Returns $36,000 She Found In Couch She Got Online / Erectile Dysfunction Demystified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Demystified; Even My Grandma Can Write It by chigopeepeenini(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
How many times have you heard that business plan is good for business? You want to start a small business? Write a business plan!

Writing a Business Plan is usually a challenging undertaking. You've many ideas in your head and it could be hard to write them out in a logical structure.
Nevertheless, committing some time to writing a good Plan is able to help enhance the chances of yours success.

In this particular post I'll be providing you with some suggestions on how you can produce to write key components a killer Business Plan!

Why do you need a business plan?
How many business have failed because of lack of planning?
Without a clear approach and long-term goals for your business, you may be heading for a “disaster”.
An effective business plan not just helps entrepreneurs to concentrate on the particular steps needed to ensure that their business ideas succeed, it will help them to get both their short-term and long-term objectives.
Then business plan will project your business into the future and analyses “what if scenarios” that will help you know how to adapt to any contingency or shock in your market.
You have to see Business Plan as an important investment, which may mean the big difference between failure and success.

Do you need help?
Picture this.
You have never ever created a Business Plan before; you have read all the books and watch videos on business plan. It is possible you have a software guide.
However, you remain rooted to your table and you seems to be lost along the way. The ideas are filtering but you wind up looking at a blank sheet of paper for three hours!
Next, another three hours later, you have fallen asleep.
Don’t worry, I have series of articles that aims to demystify business plan writing for you.
WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Re: Business Plan Demystified; Even My Grandma Can Write It by truvine(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
Following
Re: Business Plan Demystified; Even My Grandma Can Write It by nicko28(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2020
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

20 Tonnes Truck Needed To Carry Waste Form Oyinbo To Ojota / Recharge And Get Paid {RAGP) Rocks / In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.