Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day (852 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, I just want you to join me in celebrating God's faithfulness in the life of my family. My father clock 75 today 20th may, 2020, the same day his wife and the first born are celebrating as well. As if this is not enough, my younger sister is also celebrating her birthday in this month of May, 30th may to be precise. As if this is not enough My eldest Sister got marry in the month of May as well, May 28, 2011 to be precise.
My parents picked up the employment letter with the government in the month of May and retired in the same month of May, May 20th 2005 to be precise.
All this is due to the grace of God upon my family, as the family might have been forgotten long ago but his grace kept us all this long. Glory be to his holy name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by emeijeh(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2020
Congrats.
See as fasting and prayers dey show for their faces
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by VickyRotex(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
MAY God's blessings continue to abide with you and your family.

Congratulations! Epe fun wa o.. E jeun omo pe ni pa ife Kristi Olugbala. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Nah Ramadan period we dey
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Congratulations!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by Donald3d(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
Cool
Thank God for your lives.
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by merieam16(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
MAY his mercy never depart frm ur life nd family.
congrats
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Congratulations! Epe fun wa o.. E jeun omo pe ni pa ife Kristi Olugbala. cool
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
merieam16:
MAY his mercy never depart frm ur life nd family.

congrats
Amen
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
Awww, your parents are so adorable!!

Happy birthday to all of you!! LLNP.
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
aeion:
Awww, your parents are so adorable!!
Happy birthday to all of you!! LLNP.
Thanks, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
Donald3d:
Cool Thank God for your lives.
Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 12:26am On May 21, 2020
, the
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 1:32am On May 21, 2020
okay
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by dominique(f): 6:03am On May 21, 2020
Wow this is nice, sometimes I wonder if people plan stuff like this or pure coincidence. Happy belated birthday to your folks and older siblings
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by StubbornGENIUS: 6:06am On May 21, 2020
Awwnn!So cute.Happy birthday to your peeps and many joyful years ahead.
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by Bola146(f): 6:31am On May 21, 2020
grin Waoh Congratulations to you all
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 6:56am On May 21, 2020
dominique:
Wow this is nice, sometimes I wonder if people plan stuff like this or pure coincidence. Happy belated birthday to your folks and older siblings
Amen , God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 6:57am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:
grin Waoh Congratulations to you all
Thanks ma
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 6:58am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Amen, joy shall never depart from our lives
Re: Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day by bannar02: 11:24am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
thanks you

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming And Work From Home / I Can't Bear This Anymore / What Do Women Think About In The Lead Up To Their Weddings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.