Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71534 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your anti-Nigerian and terrorist loving Igbos rubbish.

Lol. Useless fellow.

May I ask you, was this how you were supportive of the Nigerian military under GEJ? grin grin.

When GEJ was in power and some Nigerian soldiers released Videos discrediting the fight against BH, what was your reaction? Did you join the soldiers to discredit the GEJ govt or you called on all Nigerians to be patriotic and rally round the military?

PMB is now in power, and you just discovered your true patriotism for the Nigerian military and the Nigerian state? grin

Useless zombie!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2020
27Pushing30:

Oga I said you are UNEDUCATED. I can bet anything on that.

You cannot read and comprehend.

You should be ashamed of yourself (if you’re over 18) Cos comprehensive English isn’t taught in universities they expect you’ve already learnt it in high school.

In the end ignorance is bliss so please By all means ... enjoy your bliss

Lol. A slowpoke talking!

Someone who lacks comprehension of his own write up is making noise.

I'm still waiting for you to draw the link between the coup attempt in Chad and BH? grin.

Mumu!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:28am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Meninmen:

Lol. Useless fellow.

May I ask you, was this how you were supportive of the Nigerian military under GEJ? grin grin.

When GEJ was in power and some Nigerian soldiers released Videos discrediting the fight against BH, what was your reaction? Did you join the soldiers to discredit the GEJ govt or you called on all Nigerians to be patriotic and rally round the military?

PMB is now in power, and you just discovered your true patriotism for the Nigerian military and the Nigerian state? grin

Useless zombie!
[/s]

See what we did to your boko terrorist friends.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:30am On May 22, 2020
God Bless our troops

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:36am On May 22, 2020
https://twitter.com/OvieSheikh/status/1256255913486438400

See video.

He said this is 4 barrel about to launch and after the multiple rockets blasted out to vaporize boko, he said their fada...

Very hear worming video.

I love our troops.

God Bless them .

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 22, 2020
27Pushing30:

You should be ashamed of yourself (if you’re over 18) Cos comprehensive English isn’t taught in universities they expect you’ve already learnt it in high school.

Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon..

Let me analyse your own write up for you. You said Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA and CA and the key is to Nipping them in the bud.

First, Boko haram terrorists and Islamic insurgents are not synonymous. All BH terrorists are Islamic insurgents, but not all Islamic insurgents in WA and CA are BH members.

Now, when you talked about Islamic insurgents spreading throughout all WA and CA , you meant all Islamic insurgents (including BH, ISIS, ISWAP , and other insurgents fighting against the state like in Mali, bukina Faso, etc).

You then said the key Is Nipping them in the bud. You didn't say the key was to nip them in the bud (which would have meant that they should have been stopped a long time ago). You said the key is Nipping them in the bud. I then correctly asked you how do you intend to nip them in the bud. And confusion started for you because you didn't understand your own text that made me ask the question. So much for an educated fellow. SMH!

I'm still waiting for the link between the coup attempt in chad and BH.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:45am On May 22, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boko supporter is in pain..

grin grin
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 22, 2020
27Pushing30:

Educated fellow who doesn't know how to write in past and present tense is telling me that I can't comprehend English grin grin.

Educated fellow who doesn't know that there is a difference between "The key is nipping them in the bud" and "The key was to have nipped them in the bud". Moronic fellow!

Are you tired of typing on Google " The relationship between Coup attempts in Chad and Boko haram". grin. I'm still waiting for the relationship between the two.

Let this be the last time you make false and unsubstantiated claims in your life!

Educated fellow grin
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by trutht828: 9:19am On May 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

Every a clown screaming and yelling on video wearing military uniform must be in the military?

How slow can you be?

You that you are fast, why not state how that video is false? Your mental bblindness is deeper than hell.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I guess that's it for your brain. Message received.

Fukk you
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by orisa37: 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
BURAITAI IS SPOILING FOR ANARCHY TO ENABLE HIM SUCCEED BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.