Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? (1233 Views)

Loving The Wrong Guy / What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2007
especially when you are attracted to him

but your mind gives you all the signals that this is not the one

Tips
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by iice(f): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2007
stay away undecided
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by desodgi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2007
stop listening! cool
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by sikis(f): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
Girl, women are naturally very intuitive so if your mind is giving signals, my dear run,  stay away, stop listening, STOP! Move on.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by giffyted(f): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2007
like the bible says guard your heart with all diligence. when you are dating the wrong guy, even though your instincts and his behaviour tell u 2 let him go, your heart might just keep decieving u, so 1st things 1st; love with your heart and think with your head, tell yourself you deserve someone better and let him go.
dont call or text him even when all emotions tell u 2 and dont try 2 see him 2 talk things over!
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
stop listening?

that may work cos, its his voice that caused the trouble

i'm such a sucker for conversation that its hard not to smile when he c alls

But the last time he came over

All my red flags went up, wrong guy, wrong guy, wrong guy with Trouble as his surname
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? by Youngpo413: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Go ahead,he won't kill you,he will only fuccck and dump you,you have nothing to loose after all,I don't think you are a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else / More Than Half Of Your Wife's Friend / Perfect Pick Up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.