Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. (954 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. by LtChisom: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
Love is toting the balance on the ladies.
Some guys can only offer their ladies love, reassurance and words of the mouth.
Whereas some guys can still offer then those and more.
If you are a lady this is the only time you can clearly know if your relationship is protecting your interest in the union.
My opinion though, I may be wrong.
Re: This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. by banjicom(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2020
LtChisom:
If you are a lady this is the only time you can clearly know if your relationship is protecting your interest in the union.

Let me ask you? Apart from love, reassurance and words of the mouth what else does a girlfriend supposed 2 want in a relationship again?

I think the question should be for both d guy and d lady together, what do the both of them have to offer to benefit each other apart from sex and money.

1 Like

Re: This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. by LtChisom: 10:59am On May 23, 2020
banjicom:

Let me ask you? Apart from love, reassurance and words of the mouth what else does a girlfriend supposed 2 want in a relationship again?

I think the question should be for both d guy and d lady together, what do the both of them have to offer to benefit each other apart from sex and money.
It can be good for the two parties you know, both parties will see the extremism of the other when in the worst unmanageable situations.
Re: This Lockdown Is Helping The Ladies. by airminem(f): 10:38am On May 25, 2020
That opinion my not be safe and concluding even for you
LtChisom:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cheats On Their Partner Despite Being Properly Taken Care Of? / Update:Five Years After She left our world, I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams / Swallow TRP Now...this Happened To Someone I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.