Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Fans Around The Nation Mourn As Dare Best Alabi Laid To Rest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Around The Nation Mourn As Dare Best Alabi Laid To Rest (574 Views)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Around The Nation Mourn As Dare Best Alabi Laid To Rest by Nairablink(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
Nigeria broadcaster and producer Dare Best Alabi passed away on the 18th of May 2020.
Tribute to the musicologist, Mr big grammar, Lapatira, the famous broadcaster.
Omowunmi Akinlana Omotola
DareBest
Olorioko Dare Best Alabi
GONE SO SOON

How you stood by me and got justice for me.
We met through one of your trainees who happens to be my former church member.

He lied to be your co-broadcaster and was collecting huge amount of money from me and mum for the promotion of my song on your program on faaji FM, not knowing he was actually spending the money for his personal use and the care of his family.

Read More:

Tribute: Fans Around The Nation Mourn as Dare Best Alabi Laid To Rest https://www.nairablink.com/tribute-to-broacaster-and-producer-dare-best-alabi/

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Is So Gorgeous! What Do You Guys Think? / Bbnaija Mercy Gives Her Own Account, Says She Has Video Of Tacha Bullying Kim / "A Lot Of Men Sleep With Women For Money" Filmmaker Damipe Adekoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.