Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,063 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention (522 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention by Nggs121: 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
angry angry
It is annoying to see so many threads focused on girl did this, girl did that. These chicks are not worth anything!!

Brotherly be warned angry angry
I have a friend who is so obsessed with his partner, it is so annoying...
and then I come to nairaland romance section only to see juveniles posting the most absurd, mundane topics....

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
I agree the topics are reducing my brain cell count.

Most of the topics already have answers to the problem yet you will see OP asking what to do upandan
Re: Stop Giving These Girls So Much Attention by PDSI(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2020
The matter weak me.

Well if you a student or graduate of civil engineering/building technology my signature will do you all sort of good.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating / My Husband / 6 Signs Of A Boring Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.