Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,208 members, 7,919,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

I'd Rather Have A Hole In The Squad Than An Asshole - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'd Rather Have A Hole In The Squad Than An Asshole - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (336 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm / I'd Rather Work On My Farm Than To Coach Barcelona & Arsenal - Pochettino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Have A Hole In The Squad Than An Asshole - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by OfficialDlh(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has stressed the importance of having the right player in his squad.

Manchester United who are back in training following the go-ahead by the Government for the Premier League teams to resume now has some numbers of players who have been injured back into the team and are ready to fight for their place again.

Speaking with United We Stand, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now stressed that players with personal agendas are not welcome to the team as he thinks Personality is important.

'I'd rather have a hole in the squad than an asshole,' Solskjaer said

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/05/id-rather-have-hole-in-squad-than.html

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Have A Hole In The Squad Than An Asshole - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by olisaEze(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
Best club ind whole wide world!!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Premier League 'approve Newcastle Takeover' By Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohamme / Leicester Boss Rodgers Left With 'no Strength' By Virus / Countries With The Highest World Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.