Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,264 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Business Can I Start With 500k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Start With 500k (691 Views)

What Can I Do With 500k / Hello Guys What Investment Can I Start With 500k / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500k by DayTen: 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by KingsJohnson(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2020
POS Business will not be bad

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by DenreleDave(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2020
DayTen:
I had to create another account, after deactivating my first.

I would like to know what business I can start with 500k. Or any good investment.

Play 2 sure or bet9ja....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by KingsJohnson(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Play 2 sure or bet9ja....

grin grin grin grin

Suicide mission sighted

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by 2dice01: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Just think of Businesses any Pandemic won't affect
Cus after Corona Some other deadly virus(es) might emerge
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 21, 2020
Add money Join am
Go hustle for Dubai
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by maverick1995: 4:31pm On May 21, 2020
[img][/img] this where I currently manage.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by maverick1995: 4:32pm On May 21, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by sylve11: 4:32pm On May 21, 2020
Op, go buy 500 cartons of kiwi polish, 50 cartons of black brush. Relocateto Lekki, position at the gate of one big man. Cobbler business Don start. cool

On a serious note, you can start car wash business with 500k. cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by maverick1995: 4:38pm On May 21, 2020
I have a pharmacist who is standing in for me. And it's wholesale; there are easy means around this stuff now. It's from experience; I have operated a patent medical store (own it) and I'm currently working in a pharmacy. I have my connections.

(1) (Reply)

Question For D Ladies / I Just Can't Stop Doing This... / Is It Justifiable To Consider Divorce ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.